We are truly spoilt here on the Coffs Coast! With so many beaches, headlands, rivers & estuaries to choose from where do you begin? Luckily for you this is our backyard & we know a secret or two that will ensure you experience it the best way possible… Like a local!You will feel like you are on an adventure with close friends from the moment we pick you up from your accommodation until you are dropped back with a belly full of delicious food & memories to last a lifetime!*Morning tea & lunch provided. Pick up / drop off from accommodation.
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Urunga Wetlands Boardwalk, 1 Hillside Dr, Urunga, New South Wales 2455 Australia
Short walk through paperbark forest and boardwalk, enjoy views over wetlands. Home to many bird species.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: The Boardwalk, Urunga Caravan Park and Beachfront, Urunga, New South Wales Australia
Relaxing walk along the famous Urunga Boardwalk with incredible views over the coastline & Kalang & Bellinger Rivers all the way to the Great Dividing Range. Bird and marine life.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Bongil Bongil National Park, Overhead Bridge Forest Road, Bonville, Coffs Harbour, New South Wales 2454 Australia
Kayak or stand up paddle board to our beautiful picnic lunch destination.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Emerald Beach, New South Wales Australia
Meet the hundreds of kangaroos that call this place home! This is a great place to spot dolphins, sea eagles and humpback whales (June - October).
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Forest Sky Pier, Bruxner Park Road, Coffs Harbour, New South Wales 2450 Australia
Take in the birds eye view of the Coffs Coast & surrounding hinterland.
Duration: 15 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Lunch - We supply a healthy lunch catering for all dietary requirements
- Coffee and/or Tea - Morning tea is included a choice of homemade cake, teas, coffee & hot chocolate
- We supply kayaks and stand up paddleboards and life jackets.
- Entry/Admission - Bongil Bongil National Park
- Entry/Admission - Emerald Beach
Traveler pickup is offered
Guests will be notified of exact pick up time the day before tour departs.
- Coffs Harbour Airport, Coffs Harbour, New South Wales Australia
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Waves to Wilderness Experiences in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
7-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operators terms and conditions for this offer here.