Have you ever wondered how your favourite beer is made? If so, then we suggest taking a walk through the doors of the West End Brewery and exploring a true South Australian icon. The brewery is located at 107 Port Road, Thebarton.
In October 2015, a $70 million redevelopment of the West End Brewery was completed so we’re now excited to welcome visitors to our iconic Brewery. You’ll learn about the history of the Brewery and also what goes into making West End Draught and many more.
The tour takes approximately 90 minutes & concludes with a beer tasting session with your tour guide. Tours are available for individuals and groups.
About This Deal
Take a sensory tour through West End Brewery where you will taste and learn the craft of brewing beer. The tour will take you through our newly renovated Brewhouse on Port Road and a look through our upgraded bottling hall. The tour finishes with a beer tasting session where you will experience how beers can be matched with different food. The broad portfolio of beers and ciders made at West End will surprise you.
Tours are available on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays at both 11am and 1pm. These tours run for approximately 90 minutes.
For any group tours greater than 15 people contact West End Brewery by email at email@example.com on 08 8354 8888. We also accept group bookings of 10 or more on alternate days.
Please note that there are many stairs throughout the West End Brewery Tour, and a basic level of fitness and mobility is required. Also enclosed shoes must be worn on site. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have concerns regarding mobility to discuss an alternative tour route.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years for tasting.
- Must wear flat enclosed shoes
- Packaging lines are not in operation from Friday afternoon until Sunday, however you will still tour through this area
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Beer tastings matched with food
- Bottled water
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Parking onsite is unavailable. Parking is available at the Adelaide Entertainment Centre, or catch the tram which is free from the City
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
1 hour 30 minutes
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the West End Brewery in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.