Whitsunday Crocodile Safari is a safe, all-weather nature excursion which takes guests to see crocodiles in the wild in the Whitsundays. The safari enables you to explore the estuaries and wetlands of the Whitsundays and to discover the vegetation and wildlife in these unique habitats. Your tour begins with a courtesy bus transfer from Airlie Beach to Proserpine. You will experience a calm water cruise on Proserpine River, spotting estuarine crocodiles in natural habitat, and then explore Goorganga Plains wetlands on a tractor-drawn wagon train. Your day tour includes a delicious barbecue lunch and traditional billy tea and damper, so have your camera and your appetites ready!
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Whitsunday Crocodile Safari, Airlie Beach, Queensland 4802 Australia
A fully guided day tour exploring the estuaries and wetlands along the coast of the Whitsundays
Duration: 6 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 9 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- What to Bring: Binoculars, camera, hat, jacket or pullover, sunscreen
- Crocodiles sightings are not be guaranteed although success rate is 99.8% over 20 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- From 17th December 2021, all passengers must be FULLY VACCINATED for Covid-19 to experience our tour.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 31 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Proof of COVID-19 vaccination required for travelers
- COVID-19 vaccination required for guides
- A two hour calm-water cruise on the Proserpine River with saltwater crocodile watching.
- An open air, elevated tractor drawn, wagon-train tour
- Aussie BBQ lunch
- Freshly cooked, traditional bushman's damper and billy tea
- Comprehensive commentary delivered by experienced local guides
- Return coach transfers from Airlie Beach/Shute Harbour and mainland accommodation
- Australia's Goods and Services Tax (GST)
- Private transportation
- Entry/Admission - Whitsunday Crocodile Safari
Traveler pickup is offered
We pickup from most accommodation and bus stops in the Airlie Beach, Cannonvale and Proserpine areas.
- Shute Harbour
- Port of Airlie
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Whitsunday Crocodile Safari in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.