Jump on board our beautiful performance sailing catamaran with a small group of guests for a one hour flat water sail to Carnac Island marine reserve. This small island supports a male Sealion colony, endangered fairy terns and many other species of marine birds. Swim, snorkel, play on kayaks and stand up paddle boards in the crystal clear waters or just relax and enjoy your time on Tigress. You are welcome to bring your own alcohol and soft drinks.
What's Included ?
• Morning tea with tea, coffee and drinking water
• Full safety briefing
• Personal and intimate experience with a maximum of 18 guests on board
• Experienced, professional and friendly crew
• Ice Chest to chill your favourite beverage
• Snorkelling Equipment
• 2 Kayak's
• 2 Stand up Paddle boards
• Shaded seating area
• Four hour cruise on board a beautiful 42 foot performance sailing Catamaran
• Personal and intimate experience with a small group of guests on board
• Carnac Island's friendly Sealions
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Carnac Island, 2 kms north of Garden Island, in Cockburn Sound, Fremantle, Western Australia 6160 Australia
Our Sailing Charter takes you to this small island that supports a male Sealion colony, endangered fairy terns and many other species of marine birds. The white beach, rocky outcrops and crystal waters make this sailing charter to Carnac Island a must on your travel itinerary. Come swim, snorkel, play on kayaks and stand up paddle boards or just enjoy your time on Tigress.
Duration: 2 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Coffee and/or Tea - Morning Tea with Homemade Muesly Slice and Watermelon
Tigress Sailing Charters, 42 Mews Rd, Fremantle WA 6160, Australia
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the WindCheetah Charters in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
7-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operators terms and conditions for this offer here.