Explore the beautiful sub-tropical woodlands of Byron Bay on horseback. Ride through the native tea tree swamp while you navigate water on some parts of the trail and get a glimpse of the region's incredibly diverse flora and fauna.
About This Deal
Discover the natural beauty of Byron Bay on this 60 minute horse ride. Be guided through the tranquil sub-tropical forest on the back of a friendly horse and be amazed at the flora and fauna that resides along this gorgeous trail. Suitable for all experience levels.
• Byron Bay, New South Wales Australia
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Suitable for ages 10+ only
- Maximum weight 110kg
- Most travelers can participate
- We need to grab your 'experience level' (eg never ridden, beginner, novice, intermediate, advanced') at time of booking (please send via message once you make a booking request)
- We need to grab your email and phone number at time of booking (please send via message once you make a booking request)
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Horse and Equipment (helmet provided)
Zephyr Horses, 144 Bayshore Drive, Byron Bay, New South Wales, Byron Bay NSW 2481, Australia
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 7/8/2019 - 3/17/2021
|Monday - Saturday:||07:00 AM - 07:00 PM|
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Zephyr Horses in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.