Titanium implant replaces missing or badly damaged teeth while porcelain crown help to provide a natural looking finish; includes x-ray scan
About This Deal
$2,999 for one titanium dental implant, x-ray and porcelain crown
$5,499 for two titanium dental implants, x-rays and porcelain crowns
$7,999 for three titanium dental implants, x-rays and porcelain crowns
Groupies replace damaged or lost teeth with titanium dental implants, finished off with porcelain crowns designed to create a more realistic appearance. Titanium supports are implanted into the jawbone, and a crown is placed over the implant once it has had time to bond.
ABC Dental Centre Pty Ltd
ABC Dental Centre Pty Ltd offers its clients a number of services that caters to their dental needs, including preventative, general and cosmetic dentistry. The staff of the dental centre aims to give customers full satisfaction on their services, be it from dental implants, invisible braces or wisdom tooth removal. Founded by Dr. Jimmy Chuang, the centre is open six days till late hours to adapt to their clients’ busy lifestyles.
A Healthy Dose of Groupon
Three reasons to buy healthcare through Groupon:
1) Merchants you can trust
We ensure all of our healthcare providers hold appropriate registrations and are regulated by the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency.
2) No need to hurry
These offers are here for the long run, so you can take your time before making a decision.
3) Had a rethink? Get a refund If you change your mind after buying a Groupon or if it turns out a treatment isn’t suitable for you, we’ll give you a full refund.
• Not valid on Sun
• New customers only
• Treatment subject to consultation and clinical assessment, which may include x-rays
• Booking with Principal Dentist only
• Consent form to be signed prior to treatment
• CT/Conebeam x-ray is required and referral form will be provided for you (surcharge may apply depending on your circumstances)
• Surgical guide may be required at an additional cost
• If bone grafting in excess of $100 is required to make implant viable, a surcharge will apply
• If extraction is required, a surcharge will apply
• Patient needs to be otherwise dentally healthy
• Temporary prosthesis will incur a surcharge if required
• Duration and number of treatments varies depending on the patient
• Health fund rebates may be available, please contact surgery and health fund to determine if your health fund is eligible
• Voucher will be forfeited for non-attendence or late arrivals more than half way through appointment time
• Timing of procedure to be agreed upon between patient and practitioner
• Any surgical or invasive procedure carries risks, before proceeding with procedure, a second opinion sought from an appropriately qualified health practitioner is recommended
• Results will vary for each person
• Recommended only for purchasers who fully understand the treatment and the risks of the treatment
• Full refund if practitioner deems client unsuitable for procedure or advises against procedure for any reason
• Original value verified on: 21 Nov 2014
• See the full terms and conditions that apply to Healthcare promotions
How to Redeem
• Appointment for initial consultation should occur: 6 months from purchase
• Phone to book: (07) 3371 5441
• State Voucher and Security Code at time of booking
• Present printed voucher on arrival