From Our Editors
On 12th May, 1933, a group of Woodford residents met up to discuss the possibility of forming a golf club. It was through this meeting that the foundations of Woodford Golf Club was established. Originally a 9-hole course, the golf club moved to a new location in 1948 after World War II and extended to an 18-hole course in 1970. The golf course has an in-house restaurant where guests may indulge in a quick snack after their game.