What You Get
Choose from Four Options
Ocean View Studio for two:
- $270 for a two-night stay (up to $481 value)
- $409 for a three-night stay (up to $659 value)
Two-Bedroom Ocean View Apartment for four:
- $359 for a two-night stay (up to $675 value)
- $539 for a three-night stay (up to $950 value)
Included in all options:
- Late 11am check-out
- Bottle of wine on arrival
- Kayak hire
- Bike hire
- DVD hire
The Hotel: Ramada Resort Golden Beach
Situated at the southern gateway to Sunshine Coast, this beachside accommodation acts as the ideal spot for romantic couple getaways and family trips. Head to the heated pool for a relaxing dip in the water or opt for a friendly game at the tennis court. Hop on your bike for a day trip to Caloundra Beach with a stop at one of the many cafés and local boutiques before heading to Maleny and Montville, two villages located nearby.
Offering striking ocean views of the Pumicestone Passage, all accommodation options are fitted with modern amenities like kitchenette, television, spa bath and private balcony or courtyard. The resort also boasts direct beach access for those seeking sun and sand.
Ocean View Studio
- Bed size/type: Queen bed
- Standard occupancy: Two people
- Maximum occupancy: Two people
- This room features a private balcony, bathroom with spa bath, fully-equipped kitchenette, LCD TV with Foxtel, and air-conditioning.
Two-Bedroom Ocean View Apartment
- Bed size/type: One queen bed and two single beds
- Standard occupancy: Four people
- Maximum occupancy: Four people
- Apartment features two bedrooms, a private balcony, bathroom with spa bath, fully-equipped kitchenette, LCD TV with Foxtel, and air-conditioning.
The Area: Sunshine Coast, QLD
The Sunshine Coast is a picture-perfect paradise delighting all who visit and explore it. Boasting dozens of dazzling beaches, the area is a popular favourite for young and old, where lovers of sand and sea delight in gorgeous weather and relaxed, friendly vibes. Relax on the white sand or surf the waves of nearby safe, patrolled Mooloolaba Beach, before retreating to the Esplanade for an alfresco bite to eat.
Head inland to explore famed Eumundi Markets and the nearby Buderim ginger factory, or witness native wildlife at Australia Zoo or Underwater World. Shopaholics enjoy the many items on offer at Mooloolaba, one of Queensland’s great shopping destinations. Those wanting to rehydrate swirl back a glass at Maroochy Springs Winery or Glastonbury Estate, sipping on a variety of vinos.
Head 40 minutes north and check out Noosa for the day. Travellers wander down Hastings Street, where a flurry of experiences assaults the senses. World-class restaurants, cafés, and bars bump sides with boutiques and gift shops offering all manner of stylish wares. More active souls can pack the hiking boots and venture to Noosa National Park, where legs get a workout on the trail while eyes are treated to lush bush landscapes. More natural adventures await with an eco-tour out to famed Fraser Island or a boat trip up to the river and lakes, or simply kick back in a sidewalk café with a good book.
- Check-in: 2pm
- Late check-out: 11am
- Rollaways: not available
- Smoking policy: non-smoking
- Pet policy: pets are not allowed inside the property
- Adding occupants above standard: not allowed
The Fine Print
• Due to restrictions in place to comply with social distancing some amenities at this property may not be available for use during your stay. Please check with the property upon check-in for their latest information
• Weekend surcharge: $100 per night when booking for Sat nights; payable on check in
• Deal is valid for up to 4
• Combine vouchers to extend your stay
• Check availability before purchase
• Must be 18 years or older to check in
• A credit card is required at check-in
• 48 hours' notice required for booking change
• Read more about purchase options and common Travel Terms here
• Standard fine print which applies to all travel promotions
How to Redeem
• Can travel to: 19 Sep 2020
• Must redeem within 30 days of purchase
Check Availability Make a Booking
• Purchase your voucher and book online via https://www.groupon.com.au/reservations
• If you received your voucher as a gift, sign in or register for a Groupon account then click on the 'Received a gift? Book Now' link in the top right
• Select date of booking and enter details
• You'll receive an email to confirm reservation details
• Present printed voucher on check-in