What You Get
Choose from Six Options
Standard Queen Room
- $95 for a one-night stay (up to $130 value)
- $185 for a two-night stay (up to $260 value)
- $275 for a three-night stay (up to $390 value)
- $135 for a one-night stay (up to $170 value)
- $257 for a two-night stay (up to $340 value)
- $385 for a three-night stay (up to $510 value)
Included in all options:
- Stay in a superior king room for two people or family room for four people
- Wi-Fi access
- Special price for continental breakfast for Groupon customers: $7.50, to be paid directly to the hotel
The Hotel: Central Jetty Motel
Set in The Entrance, this modern three-star hotel sits only few steps away from the Shelly Beach, inviting travellers with pristine sands and ocean waves. It makes for only one of the nearby beaches, with Bateau Bay and Toowoon Bay in the walking distance as well. Active visitors can explore the city centre at its busiest or choose to travel a little way away to Tuggerah Lake and Wyrrabalong National Park. Golfers can rejoice with Magenta Shores and Shelly Beach Golf Clubs just a stone’s throw away.
Bright-coloured rooms invite guests to take it easy with optimistic shades on walls, art and a relaxing seating area. All of them feature Wi-Fi access, desk, a flat-screen TV and air conditioning. Privacy can be ensured with en-suite bathrooms.
Hungry tummies can make use of the shared barbecue facilities and throw something on the grill or take a walk to one of the surrounding bars and restaurants. Patrons can also play billiards or enjoy an outdoor swimming pool, perfect for those who need refreshing but don’t like to swim with the fishes.
Standard Queen Room
- Bed size/type: one queen bed
- Standard occupancy: two people
- Maximum occupancy: two people
- The room comes with air-conditioning, private bathroom, flat-screen TV, Wi-Fi access, tea and coffee maker, hairdryer, iron, mini fridge, as well as linen, towels and complimentary toiletries
- Bed size/type: one queen bed plus one bunk bed or two queen beds
- Standard occupancy: four people
- Maximum occupancy: four people
- The room comes with air-conditioning, private bathroom, flat-screen TV, Wi-Fi access, tea and coffee maker, hairdryer, iron, microwave and toaster, indoor seating area and outdoor dining area with outdoor furniture, as well as linen, towels and complimentary toiletries
The Area: The Entrance, NSW
Set between Sydney and Newcastle, the Central Coast is famed for its golden beaches, quaint waterside towns and ample national parkland. Surfers zip along crashing waves, bargain hunters haggle at weekend markets, and locals catch up for coffee in one of many beachfront cafés in the laidback areas of the region.
Stroll down the main street, The Entrance Road, and window shop or people watch to your heart’s content. Nature-loving Groupies could hire a boat and anchor down in the ocean for a spot of fishing; try their hand at surfing; or soak up the sun on the golden sands of the beautiful beaches, which are located right on the resort’s doorstep. Alternatively, wander down to the magnificent Tuggerah Lake and have a go at water-skiing, canoeing, sailing, rowing, or sailboarding.
Wander into town and enjoy the fascinating Heritage Walk. Sign-posted throughout the Town Centre and enlightening visitors on the local history, the leisurely walk takes approximately two hours. The Entrance also boasts a range of quality bike paths, encompassing Tuggerah Lakes and passing many picnic areas, parks, and playgrounds.
- Check-in from 2pm
- Check-out by 10am
- Smoking policy: non-smoking - ashtrays provided outdoors
- No pets allowed
• Can combine multiple vouchers to extend length of stay
• Weekend surcharge: $20 per night when booking for per night when booking for Sat nights, to be paid directly to the hotel
• Long weekends surcharge: $50 per night, to be paid directly to the hotel
• Travel insurance not included; customers are advised to purchase appropriate cover after booking
• Read more about purchase options and common Travel Terms here
• Standard fine print which applies to all travel promotions
How to Redeem
• Can travel to: 15 Dec 2021
Check Availability Make a Booking
• Purchase your voucher and book online via https://www.groupon.com.au/reservations
• If you received your voucher as a gift, sign in or register for a Groupon account then click on the 'Received a gift? Book Now' link in the top right
• Select date of booking and enter details
• You'll receive an email to confirm reservation details
• A credit card is required at check-in
• Must be 18 years or older to check in