One or two sports enthusiasts can enjoy a full-day bouldering pass and work on their fitness goals, strength, stamina and balance
Recent Positive Reviews
What You'll Get
$14 for a full-day bouldering pass with shoe rental for one person (total value up to $20)
$28 for a full-day bouldering pass with shoe rental for two people (total value up to $40)
- Bouldering is a unique and social experience; a modern style of rock climbing without any ropes, heights or hassle.
- Distinctly simple, it’s a fast growing and easily approachable form of climbing. Instead of using ropes and harnesses
- Groupies are protected by a thick, padded floor and climb on shorter walls with varying shapes of brightly coloured holds.
The Fine Print
• Limit of 1 voucher per person
• Purchase up to 1 additional as a gift
• New customers only
• Only redeemable at Lane Cove location
• Valid for people aged 12 and over
• Zero blood alcohol and drug levels is required for all participants
• Not recommended for pregnant women
• Please advise 9 Degrees of any medical conditions and if you are on any medication. Any information you supply will be treated as confidential
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
• Expiry: 90 days from purchase
• No booking required
• Valid hours:
About 9 Degrees Lane Cove
Based in Lane Cove West, At 9 Degrees Lane Cove every climb, or ‘problem’, has been designed with its own solution in mind - the challenge is figuring it out. It’s physical problem solving. They have 9 levels of difficulty, each represented by a colour. Within each colour you will find varying styles of climbs focusing on balance, agility, strength or coordination. There are climbs to suit every level of fitness and experience.