One or two sports enthusiasts can enjoy a full-day bouldering pass and work on their fitness goals, strength, stamina and balance
Recent Positive Reviews
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
$14 for a full-day bouldering pass with shoe rental for one person (total value up to $20)
$28 for a full-day bouldering pass with shoe rental for two people (total value up to $40)
- Bouldering is a unique and social experience; a modern style of rock climbing without any ropes, heights or hassle.
- Distinctly simple, it’s a fast growing and easily approachable form of climbing. Instead of using ropes and harnesses
- Groupies are protected by a thick, padded floor and climb on shorter walls with varying shapes of brightly coloured holds.
The Fine Print
• Limit of 1 voucher per person
• Purchase up to 1 additional as a gift
• New customers only
• Only redeemable at Lane Cove location
• Valid for people aged 12 and over
• Zero blood alcohol and drug levels is required for all participants
• Not recommended for pregnant women
• Please advise 9 Degrees of any medical conditions and if you are on any medication. Any information you supply will be treated as confidential
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
• Expiry: 90 days from purchase
• No booking required
• Valid hours:
About 9 Degrees Lane Cove
Based in Lane Cove West, At 9 Degrees Lane Cove every climb, or ‘problem’, has been designed with its own solution in mind - the challenge is figuring it out. It’s physical problem solving. They have 9 levels of difficulty, each represented by a colour. Within each colour you will find varying styles of climbs focusing on balance, agility, strength or coordination. There are climbs to suit every level of fitness and experience.