Recent Positive Reviews
A friendly, family owned eatery, Satguru’s Indian Restaurant serves fresh, authentic Indian food with a contemporary twist. Food fans pair up or make it a friendly foursome and tuck into an extravagant feast of fragrant eats, kicking off with papadums and dips on arrival, before each diner warms up tummies with an entrée of delicious chicken tikka and crispy veggie samosas.
Food fans then tuck into unlimited mains from a set menu, accompanied by either rice and naan, or roti and papadums:
Chicken or lamb
Alu Gobhi Mutter
Butter mixed vegetables
Sweet teeth delight in a choice of traditional gulab jumin, kulfi mango and pistachio desserts to finish the meal. Groupies are also welcome to bring their own bottle of wine, with no charge for corkage.
Chicken Butter Cream - This dish has spoiled me, no other butter chicken comes close to being as delicious as Satgurus. Velvety smooth and enticingly tomato flavoured, the spices of the tandoor are a welcome burst in a dish that so many other restaurants drown in Heinz tomato soup. We cook cauliflower and peas and mix them through the copious sauce that the tender beautifully cooked chicken sits in. Eaten with naan, this is a perfect meal.
– by aimeemax, Urbanspoon, January 29, 2011
- 2 vouchers per person
- 1 voucher per booking
- Purchase additional as gifts
- Subject to availability
- 24-hour cancellation policy or voucher is forfeited
- Satguru’s Indian Restaurant abides by the Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA) regulations and has the right to enforce them
- Ages 18+ for alcohol consumption
- Limited availability on Fridays and Saturdays
- Two-hour sitting only
- All-you-can-eat applies to mains on set menu only
- First dish must be finished before ordering another