Revitalise the complexion with a choice of facial treatment, like a teenage peel or microdermabrasion, complemented with LED light therapy
Recent Positive Reviews
What You'll Get
$55 for one session of facial of choice and LED light therapy (total value up to $180)
- Choice of facial: microdermabrasion | Aspect lactobotanical peels 20% | teenage peel | fruit enzyme mask
- LED light therapy
$109 for two sessions of facial of choice and LED light therapy (total value up to $360)
- Revitalise complexions with a basic full-face microdermabrasion treatment, or opt for a lactobotanical or teenage peel, or fruit enzyme mask
- LED light therapy treatment aims to renew, repair and re-energise damaged skin cells and stimulate collagen production
- Enjoy it over one or two visits
What is microdermabrasion?
It’s an advanced exfoliating technique in which the surface layer of dead skin cells is gently removed. The treatment aims to reduce the appearance of fine lines, and generally, encourage brighter complexions.
How can people prepare?
Clients are advised to avoid the use of chemical creams, electrolysis, peeling cosmetics and waxing five days before the treatment.
What does aftercare involve?
People should wash their face using only cold or tepid water for the first day, and avoid lotions and products with harsh ingredients. Their skin may look slightly red but this will fade over the following couple of days.
What is an LED facial?
This technique calls on the skin-revitalising properties of LED, helping complexions to look their best. The light waves are directed at the facial area as clients lie back and relax.
Is any aftercare required?
There is no downtime and people can put their make-up on straight away afterwards. However, while the treatment does not increase light sensitivity, people are advised to wear sun protection to help care for skin.
The Fine Print
• Limit of 1 voucher per person
• Purchase up to 1 additional as a gift
• Not valid on Sun
• Not valid on public holidays
• Not valid from 24 Dec 2019 to 10 Jan 2020
• New customers only
• Must be used on same person
• No-show will forfeit voucher
• Please arrive 5 mins prior to appointment time
• Those with sensitive skin may wish to consider their suitability before purchase
• Not suitable for those with active skin infections, open skin lesions, rashes, burns, excessive scarring or immune system deficiencies
• If you have a history of herpes/cold sores, you may wish to take antiviral medication prior to microdermabrasion treatment, to prevent onset
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
• Expiry: 90 days from purchase
• Phone to book: (08) 9275 4674
• State Voucher and Security Code at time of booking
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
About Bella Skin Clinic
Bella Skin Clinic is Perth-based clinic offering a plethora of advanced aesthetic services. Clients can enjoy facial procedures such as a microdermabrasion, collagen induction therapy and skin analysis, as well as SHR hair removal sessions. A selection of pamper packages is also available and the company uses products from brands such as Aspect.