This advanced treatment aims to help contour bodies with one or two applications on arms, back, abdomen or hips and more
Recent Positive Reviews
What You'll Get
$79 for a cryotherapy fat freezing treatment for one area (one application) (total value up to $700)
$155 for a cryotherapy fat freezing treatment for one area (two applications) (total value up to $1,200)
- Get rid of stubborn curves and enhance the effects of diet and exercise
- Non-invasive treatment designed to target fat cells by lowering their temperature, thereby damaging their structure
- Aims to help to reduce the volume of fat tissue in the treated area
- Love handles or hips
- Inner or outer thighs
What is cryotherapy fat freezing ?
Harnessing the power of low temperatures, this treatment aims to help contour bodies when used in conjunction with a healthy lifestyle. A therapist works a high-tech probe over the selected area, applying vacuum suction which creates a warm and then a cold sensation as the treatment takes effect.
Here’s a few facts about this cryotherapy fat freezing: it’s no miracle treatment. There are very few things that can really affect the shape of a person’s bodies, and almost all of them are under their own control: diet, exercise and overall health awareness. These things cannot be sidestepped on a journey to fitness. However, they can be aided.
The chances are that if a person is looking for cryotherapy fat freezing, they already have some awareness of their own weight management issues, and have probably attempted to alter it via diets or exercise. The trouble is that it might sometimes take a long time to see results. It can be disheartening, tiring, and demotivating to see one’s hard work not paying off. This cryotherapy fat freezing deal can help see it: by lowering the temperature of body fat, it can damage its structure and cause the love handles to fall off more quickly than through regular metabolism. It will not do all the hard work, but it can showcase the glorious results. And sometimes knowing them is half the battle.
The Fine Print
• Limit of 1 voucher per person
• Not valid on Sun
• New customers only
• Sat appointments are limited and strictly subject to availability
• Voucher valid for 1 person and must be used in 1 visit
• Treatment not suitable when pregnant or for individuals suffering from certain illnesses; if you are unsure, please consult your doctor before you purchase the deal
• Late arrival will shorten treatment time
• All options to be completed in 1 visit
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
• Expiry: 90 days from purchase
• Phone to book: 0437 087 769
• State Voucher and Security Code at time of booking
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
About Canberra Weight Loss Health Centre
Established in 2005, Canberra Weight Loss Health Centre specialises in providing weight-management services, including cryotherapy fat freezing, radio frequency lipolysis and fat cavitation. Clients can also indulge in a selection of massage treatments.