Discreet, clear ceramic brackets and white colour wires straighten the front teeth while being nearly invisible.
About This Deal
$2,599 for Quick Straight Teeth invisible braces for upper or lower teeth
- One-hour initial consultation appointment
- X-rays, photos, impressions, exam notes sent to Quick Straight Teeth for a treatment plan
- Ongoing check-ups every four weeks until treatment period ends
- Set of retainers
$4,999 for Quick Straight Teeth invisible braces for upper and lower teeth
- Makeover the smile and straighten teeth
- Discreet, transparent braces that gradually align teeth over time
- Most cases finished in six months or less
- Customers are welcome to come for a free 30-minute cosmetic consultation first to see if braces are appropriate
- Convenient CBD location
A Healthy Dose of Groupon
Three reasons to buy healthcare through Groupon:
1) Merchants you can trust We ensure all of our healthcare providers hold appropriate registrations and are regulated by the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency.
2) No need to hurry These offers are here for the long run, so you can take your time before making a decision.
3) Had a rethink? Get a refund If you change your mind after buying a Groupon or if it turns out a treatment isn’t suitable for you, we’ll give you a full refund.
Need To Know
• Must book via phone only. No appointments will be accepted by any online booking system.
• Not valid on Saturdays and Sundays
• Results will vary for each person
• Timing of procedure to be agreed upon between patient and practitioner
• Recommended only for purchasers who fully understand the treatment and the risks of the treatment
• Full refund if practitioner deems client unsuitable for procedure or advises against procedure for any reason
• Refund available if client does not wish to proceed with treatment after initial consultation
• Purchase of voucher does not amount to informed consent. Orthodontic consent form must be signed prior to treatment
• Patients must be free of tooth decay and gum disease prior to treatment
• If the patient has not had an examination by a dentist in the last 6 months, a decay and gum exam will be required at an additional fee
• If additional treatments are required, they incur extra costs and additional appointments
• Some X-rays required for orthodontic assessment (OPG, Lat Ceph) need referral to an X-ray clinic. Patients will be given a referral form to the X-ray clinic and these X-rays can be bulk billed under Medicare at the X-ray clinic with no-out-of pocket charge to the patient if the patient has a Medicare Card
• Retainers must be worn post treatment or teeth will relapse. Additional treatment to correct relapse will incur additional cost
• Some cases may be treated using clear aligners instead of brackets and wires. A surcharge may be required depending on the number of aligners needed
• Lost or broken brackets, wires, aligners or retainers may incur an additional fee
• No refunds given once impressions and records are taken
• Expiry is the suggested date by which your initial consultation should occur by, however your voucher will continue to remain valid and can be used after this date
• See the full terms and conditions that apply to Healthcare promotions
How to Redeem
• Appointment for initial consultation with practitioner should occur by: 90 days from purchase
• Email to book: email@example.com
• Phone to book: (07) 3221 8816
• State Voucher and Security Code at time of booking
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
• Valid hours:
About Central Brisbane Dental
Clients can meet the brother dentist team at Central Brisbane Dental located on Queen Street in Brisbane CBD. Doctors Vincent and Allen Wan have formed a dental practice committed to looking after both their customers' teeth and back pockets. Services include general examinations and check-ups, veneers, crowns, invisible braces, root canal treatment, dental emergencies and extractions.