Kids can learn the basics of digital technology and different coding techniques during nine weeks of coding classes
About This Deal
$59 for a one-term coding program (total value up to $99)
- Duration: nine weeks
- Joey - Year 1 Students - covers the basics of digital technology, coding and Internet safety
- Wombat - Year 2 Students - students will code with sequencing, loops, events, and conditionals. Introduction to a hands-on coding STEM program
- Kookaburra - Year 3 Students - students will develop detail and practical hands-on understanding of algorithms, nested loops, while loops, conditionals, and events
- Quokka - Year 4 Students - an advanced level of the coding program that builds students confidence using basic programming concepts
- Pelican - Year 5 Students - designed to give autonomy and creative freedom to students in coding with emphasis on debugging and problem-solving
See more details.
Need To Know
Located in Canning Vale, CodeStar is a coding learning centre for elementary school students. The company offers five programs for different age groups, designed to provide participants with the basics of digital technology and hands-on coding training.