In a Nutshell
Students can develop their professional writing skills, refresh basic writing concepts and learn how to write effective e-mails and more
- Accredited by the International Association of Online Training Standards (IAOTS)
- Aims to help students develop professional writing skills such as writing effective e-mails, letters, reports and more
- Suitable for anyone in a position in any business who is required to send multiple communication methods on a daily basis
- Provides a quick refresher on basic writing concepts i.e. spelling, grammar, and punctuation
- Offers an overview of some of the typical business documents – letters, reports, proposals, with tips on structure, style etc.
- Only 6 to 8 hours of study is required per course
- Unlimited technical support
- Redeemable online
$9.95 for a certificate in business writing online course (Don’t pay $199)
Part One - The Building Blocks
- Section One: Getting Started (basic writing concepts and business documents overview)
- Section Two: Spelling and Grammar
- Section Three: Language and Tone
- Section Four: Sentences and Paragraphs
- Section Five: Organization and Structure
- Section Six: Tools and Techniques
Part Two – The Documents
- Section Seven: Meeting Agendas
- Section Eight: E-mails
- Section Nine: Business Letters
- Section Ten: Proposals
- Section Eleven: Reports
- Section Twelve: Requests for Proposal
- Section Thirteen: Business Cases
- Section Fourteen: General Documentation
- Section Fifteen: Wrapping Up
For a full list of the units, provider arrangements and additional course information, please https://e-courses4you.com/course/certificate-in-business-writing/.
$19 for a business writing complete five-course bundle (Don’t pay $669)
- Course 1 - Certificate in Business Writing
- Course 2 - Certificate in Collaborative Business Writing
- Course 3 - Certificate in Proposal Writing
- Course 4 - Certificate in Word: Essentials (two versions covering Word 2010 and Word 2013)
- Course 5 - Certificate in Word: Advanced (two versions covering Word 2010 and Word 2013)
For a full list of the units, provider arrangements and additional course information, please https://e-courses4you.com/course/the-ultimate-learn-business-writing-5-course-bundle/.
The Fine Print
• There are no delivery costs for our deals, it’s online redemption only
• Our courses can be bought from anywhere in the world without any restrictions
• Training material available in English only
• Free unlimited customer service via email, telephone and online chat weekdays 9.30am-17.00pm GMT
• Customer service email@example.com
• No refunds or cancellations once the voucher has been redeemed.
• Limit of 5 vouchers per option
• Instant unlimited access to training material after redemption
• Flash based device required
• Price compared to e-courses4you.com
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
• Redeem before: 31 January 2021
1. Click on redemption link http://e-courses4you.com/register/
2. Fill in all your details – First name, Last name, email address.
3. Choose a username and password
4. Enter your voucher code and click ''redeem''
5. Click register
• The course is now in your account and ready for you to start your training.
• Email for queries: firstname.lastname@example.org