Clients can enhance their natural features thanks to this semi-permanent eyeliner make-up treatment available at a choice of three locations
Recent Positive Reviews
About This Deal
$190 for a semi-permanent eyeliner make-up treatment (total value up to $480)
- Enhance natural features thanks to an eyeliner semi-permanent make-up treatment
- Semi-permanent pigments are applied to the surface layer of skin
- Designed to define the look
- Choice of three locations
What is semi-permanent make-up?
Semi-permanent pigments are applied to the surface layer of skin, designed to define and enhance natural facial features. The pigments are implanted using microfine needles, a process which is also known as micropigmentation or cosmetic tattooing. Effects will gradually fade over time, depending on factors such as age, exposure to sun and general skincare; however, top-ups can rectify this.
What about recovery?
Clients are likely to experience minor swelling of the treated area, which should fade over the following one or two days. The area will also look darker in colour immediately afterwards, with final results taking a few days to appear.
• Purchase up to 1 additional as a gift
• Not valid on Sun at Beecroft location
• Not valid on Sat-Sun at Darling Harbour location
• 48-hour cancellation policy or voucher is forfeited
• New customers only
• Booking is essential
• Must be 18 or older
• Result will vary each person
• Not suitable for diabetic, pregnant or breastfeeding customers
• Not suitable if dermatitis, infection, keloid scars or abnormal wound healing is in the area to be treated
• Reaction to the pigment or anaesthetics are extremely rare; patch test available on request
• May require touch-up visit depending on individual's response to pigment, touch-up is not included (usually $100 for touch-up but discounts are provided for Groupon customers, call to enquire)
• Infection and scaring are rare but possible if post care instructions are not adhered to
• Clients will not be able to give blood for minimum 6 months after treatment
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
• Expiry: 6 months from purchase
• Text to book: 0415 791 196 (Darling Harbour); 0422 045 839 (Beecroft); 0424 818 896 (Rhodes)
• State Voucher and Security Code at time of booking
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
About Embrow Beauty
Established in 2014, Embrow Beauty boasts multiple locations where beauty buffs can feel replenished and nurtured by experienced aestheticians. Treatments on offer range from facials and peels, to semi-permanent make-up and waxing for men and women. Piercing services are also available to those who wish to adorn their ears and noses.