Satisfy a sweet tooth with a traditional Japanese dessert of pancake patties with a choice of filling; choice of three locations
Recent Positive Reviews
What You'll Get
$2.50 for a traditional Japanese dorayaki (total value up to $3.80)
$3.50 for a probiotic fruit drink or smoothie (total value up to $6.50)
$5.50 for a traditional Japanese dorayaki with a probiotic fruit drink or smoothie (total value up to $10.30)
- Enjoy a traditional Japanese dessert that consists of two freshly made pancake-like patties that are wrapped around a filling of choice
- Opt to sip on a probiotic fruit drink or smoothie
- Or choose a sweet treat and drink combo
- Dorayaki flavours: brown sugar red bean | Nutella | chunky peanut | chunky peanut and Nutella | sweet purple potato | cream coffee cranberry
- Probiotic fruit drink: mango
- Smoothie: mango
What is Dorayaki?
Dorayaki is a traditional Japanese dessert that consists of two freshly made pancake-like patties that are wrapped around the filling of choice.
Menu items are subject to seasonal change.
Please note, customer responses and star rating displayed on this deal are for the current primary location only. Additional feedback for alternate locations is provided to the merchant but is not displayed and does not impact on the overall rating shown.
The Fine Print
• Limit of 5 vouchers per person
• Purchase up to 5 additional as gifts
• Valid at location selected at time of purchase only - merchant cannot redeem voucher at wrong location
• Max 1 voucher per visit per day
• Menu may be subject to change
• Valid for set menu items only
• Flavours are subject to availability
• Dorayaki options only valid for traditional only
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
• Expiry: 60 days from purchase
• No booking required
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
• Valid hours:
Mon-Sun 11.00am - 6.30pm
About Fujimi Dorayaki
Available in three locations, Fujimi Dorayaki brings a tradition of one of the most iconic Japanese sweets to the Sydney area. The classic pancakes are wrapped around a sweet red bean paste with an option to add a scoop of ice cream. All of that available in different flavours and colours - even the dough can take on a hue of purple or blue. Foodies can also enjoy a fruit juice to help wash the sugar down.