What You Get
- $125 for a one-night stay (up to $217 value)
Included in all options:
- Deluxe/Superior Room for up to two people
- Bottle of sparkling wine
- Daily parking (one vehicle per voucher)
The Hotel: Atura Albury
Nestled in Albury’s thriving CBD, off Dean Street, Atura hotel offers an ideal base for a lively city break. Guests can enjoy the hotel’s proximity to art galleries, historic botanical gardens, cinemas, and numerous shops and cafes. Those keen on more peaceful relaxation may head to one of the several wineries or nature reserves that are only about a 30-minute drive away. The hotel itself boasts an on-site heated swimming pool, a restaurant and a bar, as well as vibrant public spaces.
Guests can unwind in spacious Deluxe Rooms that feature a modern art-inspired design that blends vivid colours and some industrial decor touches. Each room is air-conditioned and offers facilities, such as a flat-screen TV, coffee machine, minibar, and hairdryer. There is also an iron and ironing board for guests’ convenience.
- Bed size/type: King-sized bed
- Standard/maximum occupancy: Two people
- The hotel features urban-style decor and comes complete with a coffee pod machine, individually-controlled air conditioning, flat-screen TV, work station, luxury toiletries, hairdryer, minibar, and ironing facilities
The Area: Albury, NSW
Straddling the border of New South Wales and Victoria, the regional centre of Albury is located approximately 259km from Melbourne. The Murray River separates Albury from its sister town of Wodonga, providing a natural playground for visitors to enjoy a refreshing swim, leisurely canoe ride and relaxing picnic. Lake Hume also calls water babies keen to explore the depths by boat or jet-ski. Nature lovers immerse themselves in over 1,000 plant species at Albury Botanic Gardens, where kids especially can run amok through the Children’s Garden featuring a troll cave for an extra hit of mystery. The lush gardens are home to many events throughout the year, including live music and outdoor film screenings.
Take a trip to Albury’s historic past with a visit to Albury Railway Station and Albury Library Museum. History buffs will also enjoy a leisurely stroll around Monument Hill, a memorial dedicated to WWI soldiers. Hovell Tree Park begs a visit from keen explorers of all ages to follow in the footsteps of Hume and Hovell who first roamed Albury-Wodonga in 1824. After rummaging through all the natural beauty the region has to offer, the Community Wood Fired Oven at Hovell Tree Park or the Albion Hotel welcome hungry locals and tourists alike.
- Check-in: 3pm
- Check-out: 11am
- Parking: daily parking available for one vehicle per voucher
- Wi-Fi: complimentary • Non-smoking property • No pets allowed
The Fine Print
• Deal is valid for 2 people (double occupancy) or one person in single occupancy
• Blackout dates may apply; Please review the ''Availability Calendar''
• Valid credit card & ID are required upon arrival
• Combine vouchers to extend your stay
• Voucher cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or discounts
• Max. 2 guests per room
• Travel insurance not included; customers are advised to purchase appropriate cover after booking
• Read more about purchase options and common Travel Terms here
• Standard fine print which applies to all travel promotions
How to Redeem
Check Availability Make a Booking
• Can travel from: 11 Jun 2020
• Can travel to: 31 Dec 2020
• Purchase your voucher and book online via groupon.com.au/reservations
• If you received your voucher as a gift, sign in or register for a Groupon account then click on the 'Received a gift? Book Now' link in the top right
• Select date of booking and enter details
• You'll receive an email to confirm reservation details
• Must bring Groupon voucher on redemption
• Full name details are required (i.e first name & surname) as well as your email address and contact information. (The hotel will not accept bookings that are not complete).