The Hotel: Broadbeach Travel Inn Apartments
Located just a few steps from a patrolled beach, nearby the Gold Coast Convention Center, the Broadbeach Travel Inn Apartments offer a convenient place to stay for all those who want to have all possibilities right at the fingertips and an out-door pool to relax by right downstairs. Guests can unwind in the spacious bedrooms with configurable bedding arrangements and open-plan dining and living areas with a private balcony and a well-equipped kitchen that allows for a comfortable holiday or business stay for a couple or an entire family.
One-Bedroom Standard Apartment
- Bed size/type: configurable bedding arrangement: king/queen bed only
- Standard occupancy: Two people
- Maximum occupancy: Two people
- Open-plan dining and living area with balcony, air conditioning and ceiling fans, kitchen and flat-screen TV; separate bedroom and en-suite bathroom
Two-Bedroom Standard Apartment
- Bed size/type: configurable bedding arrangement: one king bed or two single beds in each bedroom
- Standard occupancy: Four people
- Maximum occupancy: Four people
- Open-plan dining and living area with balcony, air conditioning and ceiling fans, fully equipped kitchen and flat-screen TV; separate bedrooms and en-suite bathroom
The Area: Gold Coast, QLD
A glittering stretch of golden beaches fringed by soaring skyscrapers, the Gold Coast is a vibrant holiday destination where buzzing bars and nightclubs sit alongside glitzy boutiques and a thrilling multitude of action-packed theme parks. Just north of the centre of the action lies Surfers Paradise – a relaxed suburb with soaring views across the Broadwater and back to the glittering Gold Coast skyline.
Head straight to Surfers Paradise beach, where folks can take a surfing lesson, embark on a soft-sand run or just have a good old-fashioned splash in the blue waters. Walk up to the Esplanade, where food can be found in every form under the sun and trendy boutiques offer up clothing, gifts and homewares at a range of price points or move through to Elkhorn Avenue for designer stores including Gucci, Louis Vuitton and Prada. Try the foot of Chevron Renaissance or the DFS store on Orchid Avenue for fashion chains, or wander the leafy beachside boulevards for a relaxed high street shopping experience.
Whole days can be spent at any number of famous Gold Coast theme parks like Dreamworld, Wet ‘n’ Wild, Warner Bros Movie World and even Tropical Fruit World. Slightly further afield is the “green behind the gold” Hinterland, which can be explored on a day trip to Tamborine Mountain or Currumbin Valley. By night, put dancing shoes on and hit the myriad bars, pubs and clubs within close reach.
Only five minutes away from international discount shopping outlets, including Harbour Town, a shopping centre that incorporates multiple factory outlets in one centre. This is especially popular with tourists, although many locals also shop here because everyone loves a good bargain.