What You Get
Choose from Three Options
- $1,699 per person, twin share for a trip with flights from Brisbane (up to $2,603.90 value)
- $1,699 per person, twin share for a trip with flights from Sydney (up to $2,778.40 value)
$1,699 per person, twin share for a trip with flights from Melbourne (up to $2,907.90 value)
Included in all options:
- Flights from Brisbane, Sydney, or Melbourne
- 7 nights in a Garden View Room
- Refreshing welcome drink at check-in
- Daily buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner at appointed restaurants
- Free-flowing drinks - local beers, house wines, local spirits and soft drinks all day
- 2 x 30-minute massages for 6 or more nights stay
- Daily Wi-Fi
- Children aged 12 years and under stay and eat free of charge
- Free Kids’ Club for 5-12-year-olds
- Complimentary arrival airport transfer
- Complimentary use of all non-motorized water activities
- Complimentary use of gym, tennis court and kids’ club
- Golf: unlimited complimentary green fees; club hire, motorized buggy and balls are charged
- Shopping trip to Sigatoka Town at 50% off normal price per person per trip (Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays only)
- 1 x complimentary sunset bay cruise (inclusive of wine and savories) per stay
- 1 x complimentary coral viewing cruise per stay
- Children policy: 2 children aged 12 years and under receive free meals and stay free of charge whilst sharing with an adult and using the existing bedding. STAY, PLAY & EAT FREE from the kids’ menu when dining with an adult at select restaurants. 13 years and over - as per extra person rate
Due to the current health crisis, please check the current measures before any purchase
The Hotel: Naviti Resort
Naviti Resort prides itself to be one called of the best family resorts in Fiji. Located on the largest of the Fiji Islands, Viti Levu in the South Pacific, this four-star beachside resort hotel offers a range of room types, amenities and facilities. The resort is cocooned in 38 acres of lush, vibrant, tropical gardens and alongside golden sand beaches and coconut palms.
Just a 90-minute drive away from Fiji’s Nadi International Airport, Naviti Resort boasts 220 hotel rooms, deluxe suites and studio and one-bedroom villas. All of the rooms boast private balconies or patios, which either overlook the Pacific Ocean or the resort’s magnificent tropical gardens.
Activities such as watersports, kids club, mini-golf, snorkelling or bicycle rental are available at additional cost. Adventurous travellers can take one of the daily trips to the town of Sigatoka. After an exhausting day of activities, the Naviti Joy Spa will help guests unwind (at an additional cost). The resort also features its own 9-hole golf course, swimming pool, children’s playground and a fitness centre. The extensive range of restaurants available includes the Bamboo Terrace Restaurant and Bar, which creates Cantonese and Mandarin delights. Holidaymakers can sip cocktails while watching the sunset at Nukunuku Bar. The grill restaurant features magnificent views of the Pacific Ocean and a wide range of international cuisine including burgers and pizza.
Garden View Room
- Bed size/type: 1 single bed and 1 large double bed or 2 double beds
- Standard occupancy: Two people
- Maximum occupancy: Two adults and two children 12 years old and under or 3 adults
- The room comes with a furnished balcony or patio overlooking the landscaped tropical gardens, air conditioning, mini-refrigerator, flat-screen TVs, tea- and coffee-making facilities, and en suite bathroom
The Area: Fiji
One of the world’s most iconic Island nations, the Republic of Fiji occupies a special place in the heart of any traveller with a craving to let it all go and escape to a tropical paradise. Comprising an archipelago of more than 300 islands, Fiji is a secluded yet vibrant destination tucked away in the South Pacific Ocean. Sunlight dances on the famous white beaches while azure waters whisper an inviting siren song of relaxation, offset by colourful coral reefs teeming with life below the surface.
Located on Viti Levu’s Coral Coast, Sigatoka is a market town surrounded by resorts that make the most of the glittering beaches framing the south side of the island. Soak up the sun’s rays with a dip in the ocean or simply find a pristine patch of sand to set up camp for the day with a good book. For a more cultural experience, explore Sigatoka itself to find fresh produce, textiles and local fare like curries and samosas from street-side vendors.
For those with a taste for adrenalin, more adventure activities await travellers close by. Hop aboard the Sigatoka River Safari for thrills and spills on a custom jet boat while learning about Fijian history and the neighbouring area. Or get below the water during a dive around the famed reefs, meeting colourful creatures and savouring the quietness that comes with being one with the ocean. Environmental warriors will also enjoy a visit to Kula Eco Park, the only breeding centre for endangered Fijian wildlife like iguanas and parrots.
- Check-in: 2pm
- Check-out: 11am
• Single supplement available on request, if you would like to know more please contact Great Pacific Travel via 1300 844 555
• Round-trip international flights with Fiji Airways with 30kg checked luggage. Flights depart Brisbane, Sydney & Melbourne
• Flights are based on promotional economy class fares. Flights may not be direct or operate daily. Prices are subject to promotional fare availability. Air surcharges apply during Australian school holidays and Peak periods.
• High season surcharge: AU$75 per night applies for travel dates between 22 December 2021 and 4 January 2022, 14-19 April 2022, 10-20 July 2022, 22 September 2022-14 October 2022
• Upgrade to an Ocean View Room from $50 per room per night
• Subject to availability; please book early to secure your preferred dates
• Travel insurance not included; customers are advised to purchase appropriate cover after booking
• Read more about purchase options and common Travel Terms here
• Standard fine print which applies to all travel promotions
• Health & Safety: Visitors must provide a negative PCR test taken less than 3 days prior to departure from their home country and a Rapid COVID-19 test upon entering Fiji. Unvaccinated children under the age of 18 will be able to travel to Fiji accompanied by a vaccinated adult. Other vaccination requirements may apply, see Fiji Travel for the most up-to-date information. In addition to your mandatory PCR test for arrival into Fiji, your home country may require an additional negative PCR test before your return. These are available in Nadi and Suva at a cost of FJD350. Please ensure you check local requirements for your country of residence.
How to Redeem
• Fixed travel period: 1 Dec 201-31 Oct 2022
• Email to book: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Phone to book: (02) 8015 2814 or 1300 844 555 (10am-10pm Monday-Friday & 11am-6pm, Saturday-Sunday)
• State name, preferred dates of stay and Voucher and Security codes
• Attach PDF voucher
• Present voucher on arrival