This two-day event is dedicated to the state of men’s mental health care, and its overall impact on the Australian community and culture
What You'll Get
- $59 for a general admission ticket (total value up to $97)
- When: 16 - 17 November
- Time: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Where: Sydney Town Hall, 483 George Street, Sydney, NSW 2000
With suicide rates reaching an all-time high and the devastating displays of the mayhem caused by men in the media, we believe its time for a change. This gathering will bring together some of the brightest minds across industries to tackle the world’s most critical challenges as it pertains to the mental and emotional wellbeing of men. Over the course of the weekend we will foster lively debates and generate rich networking opportunities, while showcasing the latest innovations and solutions that support men in healing their pasts and creating their future.
The Fine Print
• 7-day cooling-off period does not apply to this deal
• Limit of 10 vouchers per person
• Valid for both Saturday and Sunday entry (2 day ticket)
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
• Redeem online to register your attendance:
(1) Select 'MANIFEST 2019 General Admission'
(2) Enter Groupon Voucher Code into ‘Apply Coupon’ field
(3) Click 'Proceed to Checkout'
(4) Enter personal details and click ‘Place Order’
(5) You will receive a confirmation email from MANIFEST Australia, titled:
"Your MANIFEST Australia order has been received!!"
• Present this confirmation email upon arrival (Groupon Voucher alone will not be accepted for entry)
Restrictions & Event Information
• Event date and time:
- Saturday 16 November 2019, 8am-5pm
- Sunday 17 November 2019, 8am-5pm
• Event location: Sydney Town Hall, 483 George Street, Sydney, NSW 2000
• Groupon promo codes are not valid for use with this deal
About MANIFEST Sydney
MANIFEST Sydney is a two-day event dedicated to the mental and emotional wellbeing of men. Participants can see the latest innovations and solutions, designed to support men in healing their past and creating their future, and be educated on technologies and stratagems that aim to assist men personally and professionally. We believe that it is only through a collaborative forum that we are able to materialize sustainable solutions and raise the emotional literacy of men across the Globe. What makes this Ultimate is our commitment to ensuring participants leave this weekend having forged new alliances and have clear and actionable next steps. We look forward to seeing you at Town Hall!