Ticket and event deals in Sydney: things to know before you go
Before you get your fill of the fun in Sydney with our cheap tickets and events, here are some things to know before you go in our handy frequently asked questions.
Which activities can I get discounts for in Sydney?
Sydney is home to heaps of fun activities, but sometimes these can come with a hefty price tag too. Luckily, with our top deals, you can have fun without splashing the cash. Here's a few of our top choices to get you started:
What are the best activities to do as a family in Sydney?
Sydney is a family friendly city, so you'll never run out of things to do. From trips to the zoo to surfing those city waves, here are some of the best activities to try as a family:
- Luna Park is Sydney's biggest and best theme park, featuring rollercoasters and games for all ages. Grab an unlimited pass to let the family make the very most of this adrenaline filled day out.
- Sea Life is the perfect place to see another side of the world. Venture deep below the waves and come face to face with some of the weird and wonderful creatures that lurk in Australia's waters.
- Scavenger hunts are a great way to get outdoors together and give you the chance to work together as a family.
What can I do with my toddler in Sydney?
Whether you're lining up things to do over the school holidays, or you're looking for an activity for the weekend, Sydney has plenty of fun activities for toddlers, including:
- Bike rides: Teach your little one life's first big lesson with their first bike. Here are some of the best bike tracks to get those wheels turning.
- Animal parks: Let them experience nature with a trip to an animal park, where they can get up close to some of the country's favourite critters, from koalas to wallabies and, of course, the roos.
- Ice Skating: Get a taste for winter sports with a spot of ice skating, a fantastic fitness pursuit that's as fun to learn as it is to master.
What types of activities can I do indoors in Sydney?
When the Sydney weather is less than perfect, there are plenty of indoor activities to try out in the city, including:
- Reach new heights with a day of bouldering at 9 Degrees Lane Cove. Pull yourself up cliff faces and get fit while you scale all new heights.
- It's showtime all the time in Sydney. See some spellbinding magic up close at the Magicians Cabaret.
- Get cultured at any one of Sydney's many museums. Whether it's deadly animals or buried treasure you want to explore, treat the whole family to a cultural adventure.