Discounts for classes in Sydney: things to know before you go
Before you glide your way into the dance studio or learn all the ins and outs of baking the perfect loaf of bread, our frequently asked questions are here to give you all the information you need before undertaking exciting cheap classes in Sydney.
What kind of dance classes can I find in Sydney?
Sydney is brimming with dance classes just ready for you to boogie your way into. Whether you're looking to learn the salsa or want to choreograph your own wedding first dance, here are just a few of our favourite classes near you.
- Hip Hop. With classes available at Salsa Suave, you can show off the hottest modern moves next time you hit the dance floor. Learn the steps with friends or groove to the beat solo.
- Flamenco. There are few dances in the world more passionate and eye-catching than flamenco. Dazzle friends and family with this historic favourite. Diana Reyes Flamenco studio welcomes dancers of all abilities.
- Latin. Bring a loved one along or make friends on the dancefloor at Urban Salsa. The classes cater to different ages, so if you're looking for fun activities for the kids, a bit of Cha-Cha-Cha could be a hit.
- Jive & Swing. A bit of dancercise is good for both the soul and the body. Pop along to one of the classes at danceVibe and learn a bit of west coast swing and modern jive.
Which language course is best in Sydney?
Sydney is a city that doesn't just welcome all cultures with open arms, but is also shaped by the myriad of different influences that have migrated here over the years. If you're looking for language classes in Sydney, here are just a few of our favourites:
- La Lingua will help you brush up on that French or Spanish you've long forgotten from your school days, or teach you a completely new language from scratch. With the two-month courses on offer, you'll be fluent in no time at all. Voila!
- The Spanish Cat allows you to learn in your own way, whether you prefer sharing the experience at Spanish classes with others or want to learn in the comfort of your own home.
- Sydney Community College is a great pit-stop for short classes, with courses available in a huge range of classes, all for everyone from complete beginners to intermediate learners.
- The Deaf Society allows you to learn a completely new way to communicate, teaching Australian sign language classes. By the end of the first course you'll be able to count, spell and introduce yourself.
What types of cookery courses can I enrol in in Sydney?
Impress your friends next time they come for dinner or book a date night with a difference at one of these top culinary classes near you:
- Food of the world. Pick a country and learn how to perfect its signature dishes at Paris International Cooking School. From Italian to French, don an apron and get ready to learn recipes and hone your skills, from sushi to paella.
- Delicacies. If you're looking to master a specific art, you can find Sydney classes all over the city teaching just that, including this rather fabulous Macaron class.
- Seafood. Cook up a storm at Sydney Seafood School and you'll be whipping up a risotto or grilling shrimp with finesse in no time.
Can I learn to fly in Sydney?
The answer is a flying yes and with our affordable classes you can hit the skies in your own private flying lesson, giving you a stunning view of the city far below. Enjoy a practice run from the ground in a simulator - the ideal gift for any flying fanatic - or take to the skies and learn how to soar high above the clouds.
If you'd rather fly from the back seat, take the scenic experience at Fly Australia Charter, with a bird's-eye view of our city's sprawling golden beaches.