Cruise the skies in a state-of-the-art flight simulator, based on the Boeing 737 or F/18 Fighter Jet model
Recent Positive Reviews
About This Deal
$69 for a 30-minute jet flight simulator experience (total value up to $99)
$99 for a 60-minute jet flight simulator experience (total value up to $169)
- Hands-on flying experience includes an experienced instructor as participants’ First Officer
- Clients can captain a Boeing 737-based simulation in any weather they like, to and from over 24,000 airports
- Perform take-offs, landings and fly a realistic route anywhere in the world
- Adrenaline junkies can opt for a fighter jet experience in an F/18 Fighter Jet simulator
- This session includes stunts like dog fights and barrel roll simulator
- Suitable for first-time enthusiasts or seasoned pros
Customers can don a captain hat and take to the skies in their choice of flying experience. They can opt for a simulation based on the world’s most popular airliner, the Boeing 737, to experience a real-world route in any weather condition they like. Alternatively, participants can get the heart pumping in the F/18 Fighter Jet with stunts and military aircraft carrier landings.
Need To Know
How to Redeem
Valid to: 30 Jun 2021. Book online: http://www.jetflightsimulatoradelaide.com.au/bookings. (1) Select the flight duration you have purchased. (2) Select your desired session date and time. (3) Register an account or log-in. (4) State Voucher Code in 'Booking Comment' field. Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival. Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS May be repurchased every 90 days.
About Jet Flight Simulator Adelaide
Jet Flight Simulator Adelaide lets adventurers take off and fly around the world in a matter of minutes. From a custom-built simulator craft that acts as an exact replica of the Boeing 737 airliner, guests can go on a real-life adventure where they can learn about the inner workings of the cockpit. An F/18 Fighter Jet is also available for those with a need for speed. Professional pilots brief participants before take-off and provide helpful guidance along the way too.