Clients can enhance their features thanks to this eyebrow microblading treatment using semi-permanent make-up to create thin hair strokes
Recent Positive Reviews
What You'll Get
$179 for an eyebrow microblading session (total value up to $395)
$199 for an eyebrow microblading session with shading (total value up to $495)
- Designed to create fuller, more defined brows
- Utilises semi-permanent make-up to create thin hair strokes
- Brow shape and colour are customised to suit individuals
- Ideal for filling in sparse or misshapen eyebrows
What is microblading?
Semi-permanent pigments are applied to the surface layer of skin, designed to define and enhance natural facial features. The pigments are implanted using a hand tool with attached needles fused together in a curvilinear grouping. Effects will gradually fade over time, depending on factors such as age, exposure to sun and general skin care; however, top-ups can rectify this.
What happens at sessions?
The first session includes a consultation to discuss desired shape, thickness and colour of the brows. Therapist will then match pigment with client’s natural skin shade and hair colour to achieve more natural look.
What about recovery?
Clients are likely to experience minor swelling of the treated area, which should fade over the following one or two days. The area will also look darker in colour immediately afterwards, with final results taking a few days to appear.
The Fine Print
• Limit of 1 voucher per person
• Purchase up to 1 additional as a gift
• Not valid on Sun-Mon
• Touch-up is recommended 6 weeks after treatment and can be purchased for an additional $99
• Valid Tues-Sat only
• Bookings essential
• Please phone to check availability prior to purchase to avoid disappointment
• Located within Jillian Baillie Aesthetics
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
• Expiry: 90 days from purchase
• Phone to book: 0408 849 608
• State Voucher and Security Code at time of booking
• Present printed voucher on arrival
About Lotus Brows & Lashes
Lotus Brows & Lashes offers a variety of beauty services for clients to indulge in. Options include eyebrow waxing, eyelash tinting and extensions, as well as microblading and feathering. The salon is located within Jillian Baillie Aesthetics, just a short walk from Brighton Railway Station.