Eat as much as your pants allow from 6 taco varieties, including chipotle Wagyu brisket, pulled pork, crispy fish and 2 vegetarian options
Recent Positive Reviews
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
$9 for all-you-can-eat tacos for one person (total value up to $30)
$18 for all-you-can-eat tacos for two people (total value up to $60)
$36 for all-you-can-eat tacos for four people (total value up to $120)
$54 for all-you-can-eat tacos for six people (total value up to $180)
$72 for all-you-can-eat tacos for eight people (total value up to $240)
- Feast on six varieties of tacos, including chipotle braised Wagyu brisket, chicken and pulled pork
- Vegetarians can chow down on smoked tofu tacos with corn and habanero salsa or broccoli and cauliflower with quinoa
- Enjoy authentic Mexican cuisine with your choice of indoor or courtyard seating
- Carne Asada: Chipotle braised Wagyu brisket, pico de gallo, guacamole, sunset mayo
- Pollo Mole: Chicken chop, guacamole, corn salsa, mole sauce
- Cerdo: Pulled pork, guajillo chili, pineapple, achiote sauce
- Smoky Tofu: Smoked tofu, corn and habanero salsa, coriander
- Pescado: Crispy fish, jalapeño mayo, lime avocado, shaved apple
- Yo Veg: Cauliflower and broccoli, quinoa
Maya Tequila Bar & Grill
Maya Tequila Bar & Grill is a venue designed for fun, with seating indoors and a Mexican-style courtyard hidden out back. Specialising in Latin cuisine, Maya serves up Mexican style tapas, tacos wrapped in El Cielo tortillas, quesadillas, burritos, salads and desserts. There’s also a full bar, serving a variety of cocktails and specialising in margaritas. Groups can join in the Mexican spirit by sharing a pitcher of their favourite margarita concoction or sangria.
Ratings & Reviews
This place does a great modern twist on what is the normal. Nice mixture of options for different soft shell tacos that are gluten free which is a total bonus. The margaritas are quite nice...
Sam, Zomato, Mar 2016
The food was amazing! The corn was the best corn I have ever had. The lamb ribs were to die for, fish taco was great and by the time I got to the quesadilla I really should have been saying no more but I'm glad I didn't. Both the pulled pork and the beef were brilliant...
Tripper34789374, TripAdvisor, Feb 2016
Details verified 17/03/2016
Learn more about Groupon Merchant Review Policy
The Fine Print
• Limit of 10 vouchers per option
• Max 12 people per booking
• Not valid on Sun, Mon and public holidays
• Must finish one plate before ordering another
• Customer will be charged for any uneaten items at manager's discretion
• Valid for eat-in only
• Not valid for BYO
• Not valid for lunch
• Leftovers may not be taken away
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
• Valid to: 19 Sep 2016
• Book online: https://www.obee.com.au/maya/
(1) Select preferred date and time and click "Check Availability"
(2) Enter required details
(3) State Voucher and Security Code in the "Comments" field and click "Confirm"
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS