Refresh and rejuvenate the look thanks to a 1ml or 2ml dermal filler for the lips or cheeks
About This Deal
$345 for a 1ml dermal filler for the lips or cheeks
$650 for a 2ml dermal filler for the lips or cheeks
- Refresh the appearance with a dermal filler
- Opt for a 1ml or 2ml treatment
- Choice of four locations
What is a dermal filler?
Also known as injectable facial filler, this treatment aims to reduce the visibility of fine lines and revitalise the skin.
How does it work?
A soft-tissue filler is injected into the skin in a series of small injections, applied with a fine needle, across a 30- to 60-minute session. Most fillers are composed of proteins, hyaluronic acid or biosynthetic polymers, or a combination of these. Results usually vary depending on the type of skin and filler used.
What about the aftercare?
Mild redness and swelling may occur, which will eventually fade away with time - usually within a day, but this may last up to one week in some people. Customers are advised to avoid coffee, alcohol, hot drinks and the sun within 24 hours of treatment, and apply cold compresses or ice packs to alleviate the swelling.
A Healthy Dose of Groupon
Three reasons to buy healthcare through Groupon:
1) Merchants you can trust We ensure all of our healthcare providers hold appropriate registrations and are regulated by the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency.
2) No need to hurry These offers are here for the long run, so you can take your time before making a decision.
3) Had a rethink? Get a refund If you change your mind after buying a Groupon or if it turns out a treatment isn’t suitable for you, we’ll give you a full refund.
• Not valid on Sat-Sun
• New customers only, including existing customers that haven’t previously had anti-wrinkle injections or fillers
• Results may vary for each person
• Valid for ages 18 and over
• Actual number of units administered is at practitioner's discretion
• Not suitable for those who have neuromuscular disease, Bell's palsy, autoimmune disorders, some form of diabetes, undiagnosed lesions on the face, or any active skin disease
• Must pass eligibility consultation
• Not suitable for pregnant and breastfeeding women
• Any surgical or invasive procedure carries risks. Before proceeding, a second opinion sought from an appropriately qualified health practitioner is recommended
• Recommended only for purchasers who fully understand the treatment and the risks of the treatment
• Purchase of voucher does not amount to informed consent
• Timing of procedure to be agreed upon between customer and practitioner
• Full refund if practitioner deems client unsuitable for procedure or advises against procedure for any reason
• Refund available if client does not wish to proceed with treatment after initial consultation
• See the full terms and conditions that apply to Healthcare promotions
How to Redeem
• Appointment for initial consultation with practitioner should occur by: 90 days from purchase
• Phone to book: 1300 885 808
• State Voucher and Security Code at time of booking
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
About MD Cosmedical Solutions
Cosmedical Solutions targets a wide range of health, dermatological, rejuvenation, and ageing skin conditions. Treatments on offer include wrinkle injections, photorejuvenation, laser hair removal and dermal fillers. The team also provides a vast array skin treatments, beauty and health products and services.