Add facial volume with dermal fillers, designed to promote a youthful appearance and smooth away lines
About This Deal
$149 for 0.5ml of dermal filler for the face
$279 for 1ml of dermal filler for the face
$558 for 2ml of dermal filler for the face
- Facial fillers can produce different effects depending on the age
- Those in their 20s can add definition to their cheekbones
- Those in their 30s and 40s can promote a youthful appearance while accentuating their chosen treatment area
- Those in their 50s receive a natural lift effect when sculpting or reconstructing particular areas
What is a facial injection or filler?
An injection puts a small amount of filler into a chosen area with the aim of helping temporarily reduce the visibility of fine lines. Filler treatments is available for targeting various small, specific areas around the lower face. Customers are advised to contact the merchant for further details on specific areas that can be targeted.
A Healthy Dose of Groupon
Three reasons to buy healthcare through Groupon:
1) Merchants you can trust We ensure all of our healthcare providers hold appropriate registrations and are regulated by the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency.
2) No need to hurry These offers are here for the long run, so you can take your time before making a decision.
3) Had a rethink? Get a refund If you change your mind after buying a Groupon or if it turns out a treatment isn’t suitable for you, we’ll give you a full refund.
Need To Know
• Limit of 1 voucher per person
• New customers only. Not valid for existing customers
• If more than one voucher is purchased the 2nd voucher cannot be used instore
• Not valid on Sun
• Purchaser to be the same person as the patient
• Valid for those aged over 18
• Results will vary for each person
• Timing of procedure to be agreed upon between patient and practitioner
• Any surgical or invasive procedure carries risks. Before proceeding, a second opinion sought from an appropriately qualified health practitioner is recommended
• Recommended only for purchasers who fully understand the treatment and the risks of the treatment
• Full refund if practitioner deems client unsuitable for procedure or advises against procedure for any reason
• Refund available if client does not wish to proceed with treatment after initial consultation
• Purchase of voucher does not amount to informed consent
• Not suitable for those who have neuromuscular disease, Bell's palsy, autoimmune disorders, some form of diabetes, undiagnosed lesions on the face, or any active skin disease
• Not suitable for pregnant and breastfeeding women
• All chosen areas must be treated in one visit
• Actual number of units administered is at practitioner's discretion
• Must pass eligibility consultation
• See the full terms and conditions that apply to Healthcare promotions
How to Redeem
• Appointment for initial consultation should occur by: 90 days from purchase
• Phone to book: (02) 9986 2552
• State Voucher and Security Code at time of booking
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
About Northern Beaches Cosmetic Surgery
Located in Belrose, Northern Beaches Cosmetic Surgery is operated by professional doctors including a cosmetic physician, cosmetic surgeon, and a consultant specialist in cosmetic medicine and surgery. The centre offers a range of services including laser treatments, Ultherapy and otoplasty. The team at Northern Beaches Cosmetic Surgery provides individual consultations and assessments to meet each individual's needs.