Shiatsu is a holistic Japanese therapy which can assist your well being physically, mentally and emotionally
Recent Positive Reviews
About This Deal
$39 for one 60-minute shiatsu massage (total value up to $85)
$75 for two 60-minute shiatsu massages (total value up to $165)
- Unwind with this one-hour shiatsu massage
- Designed to alleviate aches and strains from the body
- Choose one or two sessions
Looking to relax in Adelaide?
How about a 60-minute massage session designed specifically to unknot the knots and unstrain the strains? And a follow-up visit, to get the results for longer? This Oriental Therapies deal is intended for those who need a gentle wallet-sparing push to finally decide to let a massage therapist tend to their weary bodies, sore backs included.
What is shiatsu?
Besides being what Nate’s Fisher girlfriend Brenda did for a living in a popular HBO show from the early aughts, shiatsu is a traditional Japanese massage technique superficially similar to Thai massage. Considered to be a remedy for chronic pain, shiatsu incorporates the general idea behind acupuncture, i.e. that applying controlled pressure on selected points of the body can holistically enhance its wellbeing.
Need To Know
• Purchase up to 1 additional as a gift
• Opening hours- Wednesday to Saturday - by appointment only
• Must book in advance (min 48hrs)
• 48-hour cancellation policy or voucher is forfeited
• Please arrive 5 minutes prior to appointment time
• New customers only
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
• Expiry: 90 days from purchase
• Email to book: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Phone or SMS to book: 0412 626 345
• State Voucher and Security Code at time of booking
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
About Oriental Therapies
Oriental Therapies is dedicated to helping clients with a variety of health issues with massage techniques. Oriental Therapies can target problems like chronic pain, adrenal fatigue, headaches, digestive issues, insomnia as well as establish a connection between one's mind and body. Your therapist has well over 12 years of experience as a professional in Shiatsu and Remedial practice.