Fill in thin and sparse eyebrows with a cosmetic tattoo using techniques such as ombre or feathering; save time needed to do make-up
Recent Positive Reviews
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
$225 for an eyebrow cosmetic tattoo (total value up to $650)
What is semi-permanent make-up?
Semi-permanent pigments are applied to the surface layer of skin, designed to define and enhance natural facial features. The pigments are implanted using microfine needles, a process which is also known as micropigmentation or cosmetic tattooing. Effects will gradually fade over time, depending on factors such as age, exposure to sun and general skincare; however, top-ups can rectify this.
What about recovery?
Clients are likely to experience minor swelling of the treated area, which should fade over the following one or two days. The area will also look darker in colour immediately afterwards, with final results taking a few days to appear.
The Fine Print
• Limit of 1 voucher per person
• May purchase 1 additional as a gift
• Not valid on Sun
• Not valid on public holidays
• New customers only
• Must be 18 or older
• Please arrive 15 minutes prior to appointment time
• Late arrivals may result in shortened treatment or voucher becoming void
• Not suitable to those who still have dark tattooed brows
• Those with sensitive skin may wish to consider their suitability before purchase
• Must sign consent prior to treatment
• Touch-up is not included
• Follow-up treatment may be required to achieve more permanent long-term results
• Recommended only for purchasers who fully understand treatment and risks of treatment
• Not suitable for those on Roaccutane for the last 6 months
• Not suitable for those with open cuts or contagious skin complaints
• Not suitable for pregnant or breastfeeding women
• Not suitable for hemophiliacs or those who are hepatitis A, B or C positive
• Not suitable for those 5 weeks prior to or after radiotherapy or chemotherapy
• Not suitable for those under the influence of drugs and alcohol
• Not suitable for those diagnosed with epilepsy or who have had a seizure in the last 2 years
• Not suitable if dermatitis or infection is in the area to be treated
• Not suitable if keloid scars exist
• Not suitable for those with diabetes or those who have difficulty with wound healing
• Not suitable for those on blood-thinning medications
• If you suffer from cold sores and have visible evidence of cold sores/blisters or skin disorders on the area to be treated you will need to rearrange your procedure to when visible symptoms have subsided and following the use of anti-viral drug 3-5 days prior to any lip work
• Reactions to pigment or anaesthetics are extremely rare but may occur; patch test is offered upon request
• Body may reject treatment and pigment may not hold in the entire area or just in patches
• If major reshape is requested in follow-up appointment, customer may be quoted an additional surcharge
• Results will vary for each person
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
• Expiry: 90 days from purchase
• Phone to book: 0455 608 888
• State Voucher and Security Code at time of booking
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
About Papilio Rose
Papilio Rose offers a range of beauty treatments for when customers deserve a bit of pampering, and even when they don’t. Clients can flaunt fresh nails with an SNS nail service, or add extra oomph to brows and lashes with tints, extensions and threading treatments. Weary bodies in need of some attention can be soothed with a massage, and neglected skin can be treated to a selection of facials using D'Vine Skin Care range.