Aims to improve the appearance of fine lines and leave skin feeling smoother; opt to add on vitamin boost infusion for glow and hydration
Recent Positive Reviews
What You'll Get
$39 for a microdermabrasion facial (total value up to $100)
$65 for a microdermabrasion facial with vitamin boost (total value up to $180)
What is microdermabrasion?
It’s an advanced exfoliating technique in which the surface layer of dead skin cells is gently removed. The treatment aims to reduce the appearance of fine lines, and generally encourage brighter complexions.
How can people prepare?
Clients are advised to avoid the use of chemical creams, electrolysis, peeling cosmetics and waxing five days before the treatment.
What does aftercare involve?
People should wash their face using only cold or tepid water for the first day, and avoid lotions and products with harsh ingredients. Their skin may look slightly red but this will fade over the following couple of days.
The Fine Print
• Limit of 1 voucher per person
• Purchase up to 1 additional as a gift
• Not valid on Sundays
• No walk-ins accepted
• Those with sensitive skin may wish to consider their suitability before purchase
• Not suitable for those with active skin infections, open skin lesions, rashes, burns, excessive scarring or immune system deficiencies
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
• Expiry: 90 days from purchase
• Phone to book: (03) 5979 3311
• State Voucher and Security Code at time of booking
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
About Peninsula Radiance
Peninsula Radiance has a wide range of beauty treatments on offer. From classic procedures such as manicure, pedicure and waxing to skin revitalisation, ultrasound cavitation and massage, the team of specialists can cater to diverse needs. Cosmetic and body tattooing services are also available at Peninsula Radiance along with a selection of custom body art designs.