Enjoy a one-hour Oculus virtual reality experience by choosing from over 150 games and scenarios, or go with a race car simulator instead
Recent Positive Reviews
About This Deal
$29 for a one-hour Oculus virtual reality experience (total value up to $47)
$29 for a one-hour race car simulator experience (total value up to $40)
- Experience virtual reality thanks equipment striving for maximum immersion and realism
- Be transported into virtual worlds and walk freely inside them
- Portal World have a catalogue of over 150 VR experiences such as Creed: Rise to Glory, Beat Saber, Pistol Whip, Vader Immortal, Job Simulator, Super Hot, Epic Rollercoaster or VR Chat
- A VR lounge, candy bar, pool table and board games are available for use once finished playing VR
- Fans of racing can choose a race car simulator suitable for those aged 10 or older
- Recommended minimum age for Oculus experience is 8
Need To Know
How to Redeem
• Redeem from 11am 2 January 2021
• Phone to book: (08) 6201 0946; must state Groupon Security code at time of booking.
• You must complete a member waiver form by clicking online at https://portalworld.com.au/
• Click on downloads & select documents, complete waiver detail and click on submit.
• The waiver must be completed prior to use of the equipment.
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival. Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
• Valid Hours:
Mon - Fri: 11am - 5pm
Limit 4 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s)
About Portal World
Located on in Joondalup, just off the Mitchell Freeway, Portal World is one of the largest VR facilities in Western Australia. With 12 dedicated gaming ports and over 150 VR games and experiences to choose from, Portal World is well-equipped to provide a fun and thrilling entertainment hub to all ages and social groups. Games and experiences include the likes of multiplayer, co-op, online, action, sports, narrative and shooter. A VR lounge, candy bar, pool table and board games are available for use once finished playing VR. The venue can host birthdays, special occasions and corporate events.