Individuals or duos can have their dental health assessed during a check-up, complemented with a clean, scale and fluoride treatment
What You'll Get
$79 for a dental check-up with a clean, scale and fluoride treatment for one person
$149 for a dental check-up with a clean, scale and fluoride treatment for two people
A Healthy Dose of Groupon
Three reasons to buy healthcare through Groupon:
1) Merchants you can trust We ensure all of our healthcare providers hold appropriate registrations and are regulated by the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency.
2) No need to hurry These offers are here for the long run, so you can take your time before making a decision.
3) Had a rethink? Get a refund If you change your mind after buying a Groupon or if it turns out a treatment isn’t suitable for you, we’ll give you a full refund.
The Fine Print
• Limit of 1 voucher per person
• Not valid on Sat-Sun
• Not valid on public holidays
• Strictly no online bookings via Health Engine; phone bookings for Groupon will only be accepted
• 48-hour cancellation policy or voucher is forfeited
• Valid for new patients only
• Not eligible for health fund rebates
• Please arrive 10 minutes prior to your appointment
• Results will vary for each person
• X-rays not included; if customers need X-rays they can pay directly to Quakers Hill Dentistree on the day
• Expiry is the suggested date by which your initial consultation should occur by, however, your voucher will continue to remain valid and can be used after this date
• See the full terms and conditions that apply to Healthcare promotions
How to Redeem
• Appointment for initial consultation with practitioner should occur by: 90 days from purchase
• Bookings must be made at least 24 hours in advance
• Phone to book: 0484 009 603
• State Voucher and Security Code at time of booking
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
• Valid hours:
About Quakers Hill Dentistree
Quakers Hill Dentistree is a family-friendly dental practice nestled close to Quakers Hill Railway Station. The specialists provide a host of general dentistry services as well as cosmetic and orthodontic procedures. Clients can undergo a variety of treatments including comprehensive check-ups, cleaning, X-rays, crowns, bridges, teeth whitening and tooth implants.