Natural looks can be revitalised thanks to up to 3ml of dermal filler on areas such as forehead, crow’s feet, and frown lines
About This Deal
$650 for a 1ml dermal filler for three major areas
- Major areas: forehead | crow’s feet | frown lines
$879 for a 2ml dermal filler for three major areas
$1,200 for a 3ml dermal filler for three major areas
What is a dermal filler?
Also known as injectable facial filler, this treatment aims to reduce the visibility of fine lines and revitalise the skin.
How does it work?
A soft-tissue filler is injected into the skin in a series of small injections, applied with a fine needle, across a 30- to 60-minute session. Most fillers are composed of proteins, hyaluronic acid or biosynthetic polymers, or a combination of these. Results usually vary depending on the type of skin and filler used.
What about the aftercare?
Mild redness and swelling may occur, which will eventually fade away with time - usually within a day, but this may last up to one week in some people. Customers are advised to avoid coffee, alcohol, hot drinks and the sun within 24 hours of treatment, and apply cold compresses or ice packs to alleviate the swelling.
A Healthy Dose of Groupon
Three reasons to buy healthcare through Groupon:
1) Merchants you can trust We ensure all of our healthcare providers hold appropriate registrations and are regulated by the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency.
2) No need to hurry These offers are here for the long run, so you can take your time before making a decision.
3) Had a rethink? Get a refund If you change your mind after buying a Groupon or if it turns out a treatment isn’t suitable for you, we’ll give you a full refund.
Need To Know
How to Redeem
• Appointment for initial consultation with practitioner should occur by: 90 days from purchase. Book online: https://gr.pn/3hOglEf. (1) Select treatment purchased and date and time. (2) Enter personal details and Groupon Security Code in the comments field to book. Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival. Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS. Actual number of units administered is at practitioner's discretion. Purchase of voucher does not amount to informed consent. Any surgical or invasive procedure carries risks. Before proceeding, a second opinion sought from an appropriately qualified health practitioner is recommended. Recommended only for purchasers who fully understand the treatment and the risks of the treatment.
About Rejuvenate Injectables
Boasting multiple locations, Rejuvenate Injectables strives to help clients rejuvenate their looks with treatments designed to diminish the visible signs of ageing. Procedures on offer include dermal fillers and anti-wrinkle injections.