Up to four guests can enjoy the flavours of Italian cuisine with a five-course degustation menu, complemented with matching wines
Recent Positive Reviews
About This Deal
$185 for a five-course Italian degustation with matching wines for two people (total value up to $240)
$370 for a five-course Italian degustation with matching wines for four people (total value up to $480)
- The Famous Burrata - Caleb’s handcrafted burrata, truffle cream, 24-year-old balsamic de Modena, edible flowers, basil and paprika emulsion
- A Journey of Arancini - arancini ball, six-hour oven-baked beetroot tomato sauce, Gingin local goat cheese camembert, fresh herbs and balsamic glaze
- Land & Sea - crispy pancetta, rustic scallop, chicken involtini, salmon caviar, creamy mascarpone, 48-hour red wine, hollandaise sauce
- Ragu Australiana - eight-hour slow-braised kangaroo and pork ragu, handmade spaghetti pasta, béchamel, olive oil, fresh herbs
- Amore Mio - limoncello curd, berries, tart, biscotti crumbs, glazed vanilla gelato, baby apple
Menu items may be subject to seasonal change.
Need To Know
How to Redeem
Expires 60 days from purchase. Purchase voucher and book online via https://www.groupon.com.au/reservations/. If you received your voucher as a gift, sign in or register for a Groupon account then click on the 'Received a gift? Book Now' link in the top right. Select date of booking and enter details. You'll receive an email to confirm reservation details. Valid for set menu only. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s).
About Restaurant Caleb
Helmed by chef Caleb Azuka, Restaurant Caleb serves up modern Australian delicacies with prominent Italian overtones. Patrons can treat themselves to time-tested classics prepared with a distinctly personal spin, while those with special dietary requirements can take advantage of vegan, vegetarian, and gluten-free options. Chef Azuka also provides cooking classes where he shares his passion for culinary exploration.