Banish unwanted body art from an area up to 10cm x 10cm thanks to up to three sessions of laser tattoo removal
About This Deal
$89 for one session of laser tattoo removal for an area of up to 10cm x 10cm (total value up to $375)
$175 for two sessions of laser tattoo removal for an area of up to 10cm x 10cm (total value up to $720)
$259 for three sessions of laser tattoo removal for an area of up to 10cm x 10cm (total value up to $1,030)
Picoway is the latest solution to remove unwanted tattoos. It utilities picosecond technology to shatter the ink into minuscule particles, which are then naturally eliminated by the body. Since the machine uses photoacoustic energy, treatments are much more comfortable, with less downtime and side effects, and are suited to all skin types as well. Picoway can treat all tattoo colours to help achieve clearance in fewer treatments.
What does laser tattoo removal involve?
Lasers are used to fade unwanted tattoos, breaking down colours by reacting with ink pigments. Additional sessions may be needed depending on the size and colour of the tattoo in question, with bright colours and UV inks requiring more attention than darker ones.
How can people prepare?
Clients should shave the area beforehand and, if possible, apply a topical anaesthetic. After each session, aftercare includes applying an ice compress to the skin, and avoiding the sun and tanning beds.
Need To Know
• Purchase up to 1 additional as a gift
• New customers only
• Not valid on Sat-Sun
• Sessions are non transferable and can only be used by the same customer
• Results will vary for each person
• Sessions must occur at 6-week intervals
• 6-10 sessions are generally recommended for best results
• Treatment is conducted by a cosmetic physician
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
• First session must occur by: 6 months from purchase
• Phone to book: 0404 210 798
• State Voucher and Security Code at time of booking
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
About Royal Cosmedics
Striving to help clients improve their wellbeing, Royal Cosmedics provides general practitioner services for adults and children, along with dental treatments. The clinic also offers cosmetic procedures that include anti-wrinkle injections, dermal fillers, laser tattoo removal and skin rejuvenation. Royal Cosmedics is nestled a short stroll away from Rockdale railway station.