Customers can take a road trip to some of the Gold Coast’s best locations such as Springbrook National Park, Byron Bay or Snapper Rocks
About This Deal
$19 for a choice of full-day bus tour for one adult (total value up to $109.95)
$38 for a choice of full-day bus tour for two adults (total value up to $219.90)
$76 for a choice of full-day bus tour for a family of four (total value up to $439.80)
- Take a road trip to some of the Gold Coast’s best locations
- Explore the beaches and discover the headlands
- Escape to world heritage listed rainforests
- Opt to visit to the iconic Cape Byron lighthouse
- Or cruise along the canals on a HOPO ferry
Choice of Tours
- Best of the Beaches Tour
See the Gold Coast beaches from The Spit in the North to Rainbow Bay in the South and everything in between.
- Surfers Paradise and Surrounds
Explore the cosmopolitan heartbeat of the Gold Coast - Surfers Paradise and enjoy expert commentary on the history of the area.
- The Mountains, Waterfalls & Beyond
Discover the enchanting Green behind the Gold: reservoir dams, the Natural Arch, Gondwana rainforests, amazing waterfalls, and Springbrook Mountain.
- Byron Bay & Northern Rivers Highlights
Visit the jewel of the Northern Rivers crown, located on the far north coast of NSW. See the iconic Cape Byron lighthouse, the wetlands and the nearby National Park.
Find the full tour descriptions here.
About Stu Tours
Stu Tours aim to show the Gold Coast region from a local’s point of view. Their portfolio of full-day bus tours includes trips to Gold Coast beaches, Hinterland and Byron Bay. Stu Tours can also cater for airport, theme park and hotel transfers. Private chartes are also available.