Two or four guests can try out authentic Chinese cuisine with an entree and main each, accompanied by a house wine, beer or soft drink each
Recent Positive Reviews
What You'll Get
$45 for a two-course Chinese dining experience for two people (total value up to $92.80)
- Starter each
- Main each
- Drink each
$90 for a two-course Chinese dining experience for four people (total value up to $185.60)
- Start with a Chinese entrée each and move on to an authentic flavoursome main
- Wash it down with house wine, beer or soft drink
- Ideal for duos or groups up to four
Menu items are subject to seasonal change.
Looking for a Chinese dining experience in Aspley? Visit Sun Sun, a restaurant serving up a plethora of Mandarin-inspired meals, and revel in a two-course dinner complemented with a drink of choice.
With this Chinese dinner deal in Brisbane, a pair of patrons can embark on a culinary journey to China with the likes of fried wonton and spring roll and move forward to enjoy the main star of the experience featuring of choice of king prawn options and fish fillets with various add-ons. Feeling social? Invite along another duo and use the space of four plates to explore Mandarin cuisine even further.
Thirsty? This Sun Sun restaurant voucher comes with a glass of wine, bottle of beer or non-alcoholic alternative
The Fine Print
• Limit of 1 voucher per person
• Purchase up to 1 additional as a gift
• Not Valid for Dinner or Fri-Sat Lunch
• Not valid on public holidays or Chinese New Year
• Valid for eat-in only
• No walk-ins
• Additional guests are permitted to join if ordering from the à la carte menu - must pay full price
• Strictly 1 Groupon booking per table
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
• Expiry: 90 days from purchase
• Phone to book: 0433210488
• State Voucher and Security Code at time of booking
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
About Sun Sun Chinese Restaurant
Sun Sun Chinese Restaurant is a Aspley-based restaurant that specialises in Chinese cuisine. They provide a range of dishes featuring the likes of prawns, fish fillets, spring rolls, dim sums, wontons and dumplings. Wines, beers and soft drinks are also on offer.