Dental health can be assessed with a check-up and, or customers can opt for a take-home whitening kit or in-chair teeth whitening
About This Deal
$139 for a check-up, clean, X-ray SX2, and fluoride application for one person
$195 for a take-home Zoom whitening kit for one person
$419 for in-chair Zoom teeth whitening application for one person
What does teeth whitening involve?
A solution is applied to teeth, before a plastic mouthpiece is inserted. An intense light will then be directed at teeth, designed to reduce yellow staining and return teeth to their earlier, natural colour.
Does the treatment lighten crowns?
No, only natural teeth will be affected. Crowns, fillings and other dental work will remain the same colour, although some surface stains may be removed.
What does the aftercare involve?
Clients should not eat or drink dark, staining substances for 24 hours after the session. These include coffee, tea, red wine and coke; smoking should also be avoided.
A Healthy Dose of Groupon
Three reasons to buy healthcare through Groupon:
1) Merchants you can trust We ensure all of our healthcare providers hold appropriate registrations and are regulated by the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency.
2) No need to hurry These offers are here for the long run, so you can take your time before making a decision.
3) Had a rethink? Get a refund If you change your mind after buying a Groupon or if it turns out a treatment isn’t suitable for you, we’ll give you a full refund.
• Not valid on public holidays and Sundays
• 48-hour cancellation policy or voucher is forfeited
• Further charges may apply if additional work is needed
• Please arrive 10 minutes prior to your appointment
• Subject to availability
• Appointments will be allocated on a first-come, first-serve basis
• Results may vary for each person
• See the full terms and conditions that apply to Healthcare promotions
How to Redeem
• Appointment for an initial consultation with practitioner should occur by: 6 months from purchase
• Bookings must be made at least: 24 hours in advance
• Email to book: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Phone to book: (03) 5218 5033
• State full name, phone number, email address, and Voucher and Security Codes
• Appointments will be allocated on a first-come, first-serve basis. A reply email will be sent with your confirmed booking details
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
• Valid hours:
About Surf Coast Dental
Surf Coast Dental provides a wide range of dental services that are tailored to suit the customer's needs. These include check-ups, cleaning, extractions, and braces. Clients can also opt for teeth whitening treatments to create a brighter smile. The clinic is located in Torquay.