Clients can brighten their smiles thanks to one or two sessions of cosmetic teeth whitening treatment
Recent Positive Reviews
About This Deal
$49 for one session of cosmetic teeth whitening (total value up to $199)
$69 for two sessions of cosmetic teeth whitening (total value up to $239)
- Aims to reduce discolouration and gently whiten teeth
- Can help to oxidise pigments on teeth with the use of a laser accelerator lamp that aims to activate the whitening gel
- Can target yellow veneers caused by smoking, wine, coffee, tea or food stains
- First session lasts approximately 40 minutes
- Second session lasts approximately 20 minutes
What does this treatment involve?
A solution is applied to teeth before a plastic mouthpiece is inserted. An intense light will then be directed at teeth, designed to reduce yellow staining and return teeth to their earlier, natural colour.
Does the treatment lighten crowns?
No, only natural teeth will be affected. Crowns, fillings and other dental work will remain the same colour, although some surface stains may be removed.
What does the aftercare involve?
Clients should not eat or drink dark, staining substances for 24 hours after the session. These include coffee, tea, red wine and coke; smoking should also be avoided.
About Looks Beauty Clinic
Looks Beauty Clinic was formed by Anat Ashkenazi, a make-up artist of brides and fashion models who has been working in diverse artistic fields for the last 25 years. Anat finds great creative rewards in her work and enjoys making her customers happy with her treatments. The beauty clinic offers a variety of services including liposuction, hair removal, make-up, spray taning and waxing.