Clients can save time during their morning routine and enhance natural facial features thanks to this semi-permanent make-up procedure
Recent Positive Reviews
About This Deal
$149 for an eyebrow microblading treatment (total value up to $499)
$199 for powder brows - a semi-permanent cosmetic tattoo treatment (total value up to $550)
$249 for combination brows - a semi-permanent cosmetic tattoo treatment (total value up to $600)
- Microblading uses pigment to create hair-like strokes, designed to fill out any gaps in the brows and give a natural hair-stroke effect
- Powder or combination brows finish is ideal for those who aim for a stronger, more defined look but still want that natural appearance in the middle
- Includes a consultation to discuss each client’s desired shape and colour
- Maintain the look even when swimming, sleeping or playing sports
What is microblading?
Semi-permanent pigments are applied to the surface layer of skin, designed to define and enhance natural facial features. The pigments are implanted using a hand tool with attached needles fused together in a curvilinear grouping. Effects will gradually fade over time, depending on factors such as age, exposure to sun and general skin care; however, top-ups can rectify this.
What happens at sessions?
The first session includes a consultation to discuss the desired shape, thickness and colour of the brows. Therapist will then match pigment with client’s natural skin shade and hair colour to achieve a more natural look.
What about recovery?
Clients are likely to experience minor swelling of the treated area, which should fade over the following one or two days. The area will also look darker in colour immediately afterwards, with final results taking a few days to appear.
• Purchase up to 1 additional as a gift
• 48-hour cancellation policy or voucher is forfeited
• Follow-up treatment may be required to achieve more permanent long term results
• Not valid for touch up appointment
• Not suitable for those on Roaccutane for the last 6 months
• Not suitable if dermatitis or infection is in the area to be treated
• Not suitable if keloid scars exist
• Not suitable for those with diabetes or those who have difficulty with wound healing
• Not suitable for those who are pregnant
• Not suitable for those on blood-thinning medications
• Those with sensitive skin may wish to consider their suitability before purchase
• Not suitable for those with active skin infections, open skin lesions, rashes, burns, excessive scarring or immune system deficiencies
• Reactions to the pigment or anaesthetics are extremely rare but may occur; must be ok to use Permablend pigments and numbing cream
• Late arrivals for cosmetic tattooing will result in voucher void
• A surcharge will be added if it’s a cover-up of a previous tattoo, or if have no eyebrows at all
• No-show voids voucher
• Numbing cream recommended. Please self-apply 20 mins before the appointment time
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
• Expiry: 90 days from purchase
• Email to book: email@example.com; email a copy of your Groupon voucher with 3 preferred dates and times
• Phone to book: 0405 195 905
• State Voucher and Security Code at time of booking
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
About The Beauti Studio
The Beauti Studio is a Cannington-based beauty salon located just a short stroll away from the local train station. The experienced beautician provides a range of treatments and services that include microneedling and facials. Semi-permanent make-up is also on offer.