What You'll Get
Believing variety to be the spice of life, The Eight offers Chinese cravers the chance to enjoy an array of authentic Asian eats with a delicious yum cha sitting at an award-winning restaurant.
Teams of twos, fours, sixes or more head into the city any day of the week for a nine-course yum cha lunch, savouring delicious, traditional Chinese morsels with a distinctly modern flair. Tuck into tasty dishes like Peking duck pancake, seafood vegetarian dumplings, deep fried sesame prawn roll, salt and pepper calamari and more. With Market City Car Park special rates available, the hassle of finding is taken out of the eating equation allowing for stress-free meals to be enjoyed.
Nine-course yum cha menu:
1. Peking duck pancake (one serve each)
2. Steamed seafood vegetable dumplings (two serves each)
3. Dim sum (two serves each)
4. Steam pork bun (two serves each)
5. Deep fried sesame prawn roll (one serves each)
6. Salt and pepper calamari (two person portion)
7. Spring roll (one serve each)
8. Egg tart (one serves each)
9. Stir fried soya noodle (two person portion)
Lunch: Mon-Sun 11am-3pm
The Fine Print