All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· Reviewed 4 February 2018
· Reviewed 29 January 2018
· Reviewed 28 January 2018
What You'll Get
- Enjoy $20 to spend on the first Uber ride - new customers only
The UBER app connects you to a reliable ride in minutes. From low-cost to premium, every option feels like an upgrade to the everyday. And payment is automatic—no cash, no card, no hassle.
Get a reliable ride in minutes with the UBER app
- 24/7 Safe Pickups
- Low-cost and Premium Options
- Ratings Ensure Premium Quality
- Cashless Payment
Zero Dollar Deals work exactly like traditional Groupons. The only difference: they’re completely free. Just claim the deal like you normally would. When you’re ready, it’ll be waiting in your “My Groupons.”
The Fine Print
• Strictly limit of 1 voucher per person
• New Uber users only
• Valid in Australia only
• Discount will apply automatically at the end of your first trip and can be seen on your receipt; only available in Australian cities where Uber currently operates; to see if Uber operates in your city, visit https://www.uber.com/cities/
• Excludes UberTAXI
• Offer is non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for cash
• New Uber riders must download the Uber app, create an account, read and accept Uber’s terms and conditions, and provide valid credit card information to sign up for service and redeem voucher
• If the trip cost exceeds the total of the promotional credit, the remaining balance will be charged to the registered credit card
• Uber reserves the right to refuse fulfillment of the credit for fraudulently created accounts
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
• Must use credit by: 30 Jun 2018 (11.59pm AEST)
• From a mobile device:
(1) Download the Uber application to your device on iOS, Android or Windows
(2) Navigate to 'Payment', click 'Add Promo/Gift Code', enter Groupon Voucher Code and click 'Add'
(3) Your first ride will be free up to $20
Uber is changing the way people move. Much like a private driver, the Uber smartphone app gives users the ability to request a car to take them from point A to point B. From the moment they request a ride to the moment they arrive, the Uber experience has been designed from the ground up with riders' safety in mind.