Enjoy an Aussie-style barbecue dinner with views of Australia’s most recognized natural icon, Uluru (Ayers Rock). Unwind with a complimentary glass of wine as you watch the sun sink over Uluru. Then, enjoy a mouthwatering dinner within the Uluru Kata-Tjuta National Park as a myriad of stars come out to light up the outback’s night sky. After dinner, your outback experience is enhanced with a star tour of the southern desert sky.
What You'll Get
After pickup from Ayers Rock Resort, you'll travel to the Uluru sunset viewing area. Enjoy a complimentary glass of wine and snacks as the sun sets over Uluru.
Continue to the barbecue site located in the Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park. As you dine looking out across the desert to Uluru (Ayers Rock), savor the mouth-watering flavors of a traditional Aussie barbecue. The menu includes sizzling gourmet sausages, a delicious selection of meats, seasonal salads and fresh bread rolls accompanied by a complementary selection of wine, beer and soft drinks.
After dinner, relax with a cup of tea or coffee as the sun gradually sinks below the desert plain to reveal a myriad of stars in the outback’s spectacular night sky.
The Ayers Rock desert is one of the best places on earth to view the southern night sky. Your local guide and star expert will lead you through the constellations and planets as they move about the sky. Discover the zodiac constellations, find south using the Southern Cross and be amazed by the gleaming Milky Way. This is an experience not to be missed.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Dietary requirements must be advised at least 24 hours prior to travel to ensure you're catered for
- Guests that require a wheelchair are welcome on our tours providing they are accompanied by an able-bodied companion and do not require special assistance from the supplier to embark and disembark the vehicle. Wheelchairs will be stored under the vehicle whilst in transit. If travelling with a wheelchair, you must contact the supplier at least 72hrs prior to departure to ensure your wheelchair can be accommodated
- If travelling with an infant that requires a stroller, you must contact the supplier at least 72hrs prior to departure to ensure the can be accommodated.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- Barbecue Dinner including: steak, sausages, garlic prawns, kangaroo, salads and dessert
- Beer, wine and soft drinks with your Barbecue Dinner
- Expert Local Guide
- Star Gazing tour with expert star guide
- Pickup and drop-off from Ayers Rock Resort hotels
- Sparkling Wine and Nibbles at Sunset
- National Park Fee
3 hours 30 minutes
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the AAT Kings in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
7-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operators terms and conditions for this offer here.