Admire some of Sydney's key sights on this half day coach tour. Tour through the historic Rocks area and take in views of the Opera House, Hyde Park, Parliament House & Art Gallery. Stop at Mrs Macquarie’s Chair for magnificent views of Sydney Harbour. Visit the Gap for more stunning views. Stop at the world-famous Bondi Beach and enjoy the spectacular scenery.
Note: This tour changes itinerary as 1 April 2020.
Enjoy an afternoon tour of Botany Bay and The Rocks, two significant locations of how modern Australia was formed. Travel to Milsons Point and stop for spectacular views of the city, Sydney Opera House and Harbour Bridge. Head east to La Perouse, a historical headland suburb first spotted by Captain Cook in 1770. View Botany Bay, where the English & French naval ships first arrived. Next, wander the cobbled laneways in The Rocks on a guided walking tour. Learn the rich history of how a former British colony of convicts and sailors became a thriving entertainment precinct.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: La Perouse, La Perouse, Randwick, Greater Sydney, New South Wales
Travel east to the historical headland suburb of La Perouse and see the heritage-listed Bare Island. It’s where Captain Arthur Phillip’s First Fleet initially landed in 1788 before deciding on Sydney Cove. The area is named after a French explorer who missed the First Fleet by days.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: The Rocks, The Rocks, New South Wales
Discover Sydney's history on a guided walking tour of The Rocks district. European settlers chose to step ashore here in 1788, making The Rocks the birthplace of modern Sydney. This area has been transformed from a British colony of convicts, soldiers and sailors into a thriving 21st century entertainment precinct right by spectacular Sydney Harbour. Amble along on cobbled laneways with your guide, and marvel at iconic attractions – the Sydney Opera House and the Sydney Harbour Bridge.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Milsons Point, Milsons Point, North Sydney, Greater Sydney, New South Wales
Get your camera ready to take photos of Sydney’s iconic Harbour Bridge and Opera House.
Duration: 10 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking (if booking the lunch cruise)
- Most travelers can participate
- Guests that require a wheelchair are welcome on our tours providing they are accompanied by an able-bodied companion and do not require special assistance from the supplier to embark and disembark the vehicle. Wheelchairs will be stored under the vehicle whilst in transit. If travelling with a wheelchair, you must contact the supplier at least 72hrs prior to departure to ensure your wheelchair can be accommodated.
- If travelling with an infant that requires a stroller, you must contact the supplier at least 72hrs prior to departure to ensure the can be accommodated.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Please bring your own washable face mask and gloves. Should an unexpected situation arise, additional face masks, rubber gloves, antiviral sprays/wipes are available for guest distribution. Group sizes will be continuously reviewed to align with government recommended protocols.
- Professional Local Guide
- Pickup and drop-off from King St Wharf or Circular Quay
- Super comfortable luxury vehicle including: free wifi, in seat USB and air conditioning
- Learn all about the spectacular Sydney with your expert local guide
- Mandarin audio devices available. Must be requested at time of booking- not guaranteed
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Sydney Harbour Marriott Hotel at Circular Quay, 30 Pitt St, Sydney NSW 2000, Australia
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the AAT Kings in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.