Admire some of Sydney's key sights on this half day coach tour. Tour through the historic Rocks area and take in views of the Opera House, Hyde Park, Parliament House & Art Gallery. Stop at Mrs Macquarie’s Chair for magnificent views of Sydney Harbour. Visit the Gap for more stunning views. Stop at the world-famous Bondi Beach and enjoy the spectacular scenery.
Note: This tour changes itinerary as 1 April 2020.
Enjoy an afternoon tour of Botany Bay and The Rocks, two significant locations of how modern Australia was formed. Travel to Milsons Point and stop for spectacular views of the city, Sydney Opera House and Harbour Bridge. Head east to La Perouse, a historical headland suburb first spotted by Captain Cook in 1770. View Botany Bay, where the English & French naval ships first arrived. Next, wander the cobbled laneways in The Rocks on a guided walking tour. Learn the rich history of how a former British colony of convicts and sailors became a thriving entertainment precinct.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: The Rocks, Sydney, New South Wales 2000 Australia
Travel through the historic district known as the Rocks, Australia’s European birthplace.
Pass By: Art Gallery of New South Wales, Art Gallery Road The Domain, Sydney, New South Wales 2000 Australia
Drive through the parklands of the Domain and past the Art Gallery of New South Wales
Stop At: Bondi Beach, Queen Elizabeth Drive, Sydney, New South Wales 2026 Australia
Stop at the world-famous Bondi Beach and enjoy the spectacular scenery
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Mrs Macquarie's Chair, 1D Mrs Macquaries Rd The Rocks Visitors Centre, Sydney, New South Wales 2000 Australia
Capture a different view of the Opera House and Harbour Bridge from Mrs. Macquarie’s Chair at the far end of the Domain.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: The Gap Lookout, 27 Military Rd, Watsons Bay NSW 2030, Australia
Enjoy stunning views of the harbour entrance from South Head and the area known as the Gap
Duration: 10 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking (if booking the lunch cruise)
- Most travelers can participate
- Guests that require a wheelchair are welcome on our tours providing they are accompanied by an able-bodied companion and do not require special assistance from the supplier to embark and disembark the vehicle. Wheelchairs will be stored under the vehicle whilst in transit. If travelling with a wheelchair, you must contact the supplier at least 72hrs prior to departure to ensure your wheelchair can be accommodated.
- If travelling with an infant that requires a stroller, you must contact the supplier at least 72hrs prior to departure to ensure the can be accommodated.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- Professional Local Guide
- Pickup and drop-off from King St Wharf or Circular Quay
- Super comfortable luxury vehicle including: free wifi, in seat USB and air conditioning
- Learn all about the spectacular Sydney with your expert local guide
- Mandarin audio devices available. Must be requested at time of booking- not guaranteed
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Sydney Harbour Marriott Hotel at Circular Quay, 30 Pitt St, Sydney NSW 2000, Australia
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the AAT Kings in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.