Get out onto the water with the White Sharks! If there is one thing you must add to your bucket list, it has to be shark cage diving with Great Whites! Featuring Australia’s first advanced eco-certified shark cage diving experience, this tour offer visitors the once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to view the legendary Great White Shark in its natural habitat. Listen to your favourite music and “Rock Out” with the Great White Sharks! For an extra fee ($175) payable on-site, you can dive in the cage and get face-to-face with some White Sharks! view Great White Sharks in their natural habitat. Included in the observer price is access to a glass viewing area with a 360 degree underwater view, you can see sharks while staying completely dry!
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Adventure Bay Charters, 2 S Quay Blvd, Port Lincoln SA 5606, Australia
White Shark Tour
To see a great white shark in the wild is truly a memorable thing. Adventure Bay Charters with the world’s first Aqua sub now makes this a reality for everyone. For the thrill seeker there is one thing they must add to their bucket list - Shark Cage Diving with Great Whites!
As the creators of Australia’s first Advanced Eco-certified White Shark Tour and Shark Cage Diving experience, we offer visitors a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to view the legendary Great White Shark in its natural habitat.
Adventure Bay Charters has set a standard in shark attraction that is the highest in sustainability and environmental credentials around the world. Our methods of attraction are the most sympathetic towards the people who live by, work on and recreationally use the waters of Port Lincoln. The use of music to attract the sharks to our vessel allows you the unique opportunity to rock out to the Great White Sharks’ preference of AC/DC or your most loved tunes whilst in the cage.
Observers can upgrade to dive on the day for $175.00. Payable onboard once sharks have been sighted. Sub access now included in observer price.
Upgrade includes: Mask, snorkel, wetsuit, gloves, hood, & Cage Access.
Park Access Fee of $39 must be paid upon arrival in departure lounge prior to boarding the vessel. No exceptions.
Duration: 12 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- We suggest you bring: warm jacket (it can get cold out on the water or after a swim), swimsuit, a camera, sunglasses and sunscreen – we encourage you to be sun smart, towel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 27 travelers
- Breakfast, morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea
- Bottled water
- Optional AUD$175 Dive Fee - Payable directly on board. Only paid once sharks are sighted.
- Alcohol & Merchandise available for purchase onboard
- Park Access Fee of $39. Payable upon arrival in departure lounge. No exceptions.
- Entry/Admission - Adventure Bay Charters
2 S Quay Blvd, Port Lincoln SA 5606, Australia
Traveler pickup is offered
$10 return transfer fee payable upon arrival in departure lounge. Transfers must be booked direct with Adventure Bay Charters.
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Adventure Bay Charters in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.