The Kayak Tour explores the Dolphin Sanctuary and Ships Graveyard Maritime Heritage Trail, just 30 minutes from the Adelaide CBD. Here you find one of Adelaide's "secret spots", it is an area of surprising beauty. The sheltered mangrove lined creeks are home to a fascinating array of marine life, birds and the Port River Dolphins. The Ship's Graveyard is a unique feature of the area with over 20 "wrecks" to view. All this makes for a sensational adventure and kayaking is the most environmentally sensitive way to explore and interact with the dolphins. Small-groups of no more than 8 people make this a personal experience. Perfect for the whole family, enjoy an up close look at the native wildlife and wrecked ships as your guide tells you tales of this mysterious area.
About This Deal
The Kayak Tour is up to three hours of fun exploring the Dolphin Sanctuary and Ships Graveyard Maritime Heritage Trail. One of Adelaide's "secret spots" the tour is located just 30 minutes from the Adelaide CBD and is an area of surpassing beauty. The sheltered mangrove lined creeks are home to a fascinating array of marine life, birds and the Port River Dolphins. The Ship's Graveyard is a unique feature of the area with spectacular relics from the past which have been abandoned in the river.
All of which make for an amazing adventure, and best of all, kayaking is the most environmentally sensitive way to explore and interact with the dolphins. When the Port River Dolphins come to play it is a memory you will treasure forever. "Paddling with the Dolphins" has been voted one of the top FOUR MUST DO activities in Adelaide!
• Adventure Kayaking SA, Lot 204, Garden Island Road, Adelaide, South Australia 5015 Australia
• Adelaide Dolphin Sanctuary, 66 Commercial Rd, Port Adelaide, South Australia 5015 Australia
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 8 years
- Please bring: Insect repellent, drinks, snacks, shoes that can get wet, sunscreen, and your camera
- Wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Kayak, life vest, paddle, paddling jacket(if required)
- Waterproof container for camera or valuables.
- Professional guide
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Adventure Kayaking SA in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.