The Kayak Tour explores the Dolphin Sanctuary and Ships Graveyard Maritime Heritage Trail, just 30 minutes from the Adelaide CBD. Here you find one of Adelaide's "secret spots", it is an area of surprising beauty. The sheltered mangrove lined creeks are home to a fascinating array of marine life, birds and the Port River Dolphins. The Ship's Graveyard is a unique feature of the area with over 20 "wrecks" to view. All this makes for a sensational adventure and kayaking is the most environmentally sensitive way to explore and interact with the dolphins. Small-groups of no more than 14 make this a personal experience. Perfect for the whole family, enjoy an up close look at the native wildlife and wrecked ships as your guide tells you tales of this mysterious area.
What You'll Get
This tour explores the Dolphin Sanctuary & Ships Graveyard Maritime Heritage Trail just 30 minutes from the Adelaide CBD. It's one of Adelaide's "secret spots", an area of surprising beauty. The sheltered mangrove creeks are home to a fascinating array of marine life, birds and the Port River Dolphins. The Ship's Graveyard is a unique feature of the area. All this makes for a sensational adventure and kayaking is the most environmentally sensitive way to interact with the dolphins. The kayak tour is 3 hours of fun with you guide who will lead you on an unforgettable adventure. It's easy paced with plenty of time for photos and storytelling by your guide. When the Port River Dolphins come to play it is a memory you will treasure forever! This tour is recommended for adults and children over the age of 8 years. Tours are conducted in stable, comfortable one or two person kayaks. If you have never kayaked before this is the best way to give it a try! This experience includes basic tuition in safe kayaking.
• Adventure Kayaking SA, Adelaide, South Australia 5018 Australia
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 8 years
- Please bring: Insect repellent, drinks, snacks, shoes that can get wet, sunscreen, and your camera
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- Kayak, life vest, paddle, paddling jacket(if required)
- Waterproof container for camera or valuables.
- Professional guide
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Adventure Kayaking SA in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
7-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operators terms and conditions for this offer here.