#1 Trip Advisor rated
Free CD 20% Equniox Restaurant
15% Forest Adventures
Free entry to Iconic Busselton Jetty
Free Picture CD for every Booking
Free Anti Nausea wristbands valued at $20 if needed.
For just $85.00 per person, we offer the most exciting experience and best value that you will find...
What You'll Get
We offer the most exciting experience and best value that you will find for Whale Watching in Busselton. You will get free entry to the iconic Busselton Jetty, 10% off at the local Gift Shop, Equinox Cafe and another local tourist adventure, you will get up close to these gentle giants on an amazing and luxurious vessel. From September each year the whales are in Geographe Bay.
Our tours will depart daily from the Busselton Jetty at 9:45am and 1:15pm. From there we take you out into the pristine waters of Busselton to see these amazing lovable giants up close.
After breeding in the warmer waters up north, there will be aprox. 35,000 Humpbacks and their calves heading south to Arctic waters (and on the rare occasion a blue whale, or southern right whale). Whales use Geographe Bay as their last resting area before the long swim home South. We have found them very playful in previous years and can not wait to see what 2018 can produce.
We look forward to seeing you and your family onboard - to experience a fantastic season
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Bring Warm clothing
- No high Heels allowed - wear comfortable shoes that will allow you to climb to flybridge or go up front.
- Bring a Camera, phone for pictures.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 38 travelers
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Free Picture CD
- 25% off at TheEquinox Resturaunt
- 15% off Forest Adventures
- If needed Free Anti Nausea Wristbands (rrp $20)
- Entry/Admission - Busselton Jetty
- Parking fees
120 to 150 minutes
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the All Sea Charters in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.