# Free anti nausea Bracelets if required
# 360 Degree Views and longest serving whale watching skipper on the Bay
# Children prices to 17
we offer the most exciting experience and best value that you will find...Great friendly crew ,tea coffee available as you watch Migrating Humpbacks and (Blue whales in season) Cruise through the Bay along side the vessel , Geographe bay is Highly rated world wide as a whale destination , look forward to having you onboard
About This Deal
We will meet out the front of the Deck Resturaunt in the Port Geographe Marina complex.from there we will board the vessel Tradewind III ,and then we will cruise through the canals and entering Geographe bay heading to sea looking for the spout or splashing of playful Humpbacks or (Southernright or Blue whales in season) , once whales have been spotted the skipper will manoeuvre the vessel to give you the best possible vantage point ,to grab that great picture .
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Bring Warm clothing
- No high Heels allowed - wear comfortable shoes that will allow you to climb to flybridge or go up front.
- Bring a Camera, phone for pictures.
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 38 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- All Sea Charters is Covid Safe Bussiness
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Free Picture CD
- If needed Free Anti Nausea Wristbands (rrp $20)
The Deck Bar & Bistro, 21 Spinnaker Blvd, Geographe WA 6280, Australia
2 hours 30 minutes
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the All Sea Charters in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.