See all that the majestic World Heritage-listed Blue Mountains are famous for! Enjoy our tour the #1 rated experience on Tripadvisor in Australia. see it all with our expert guide in a fun small group atmosphere completely Covid safe. Highlights include Featherdale Wildlife Park, Lunch with a variety of options, Scenic Railway, Skyway and Cableway at Scenicworld ( price not included payable on the day) , lookouts off the beaten track, Three Sisters and a river cruise back to Sydney Harbour.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Three Sisters, Echo Point road Echo Point, Katoomba, New South Wales 2780 Australia
See the Three Sisters , in Katoomba and find out why The Three Sisters are recognised as a place of special cultural significance to Aboriginal people.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Scenic World Blue Mountains, Corner Violet Street & Cliff Drive, Katoomba, New South Wales 2780 Australia
Experience the wonder of the Blue Mountains from above (and below!) with our Scenic World passes, permitting us access to three amazing sightseeing rides and a guided boardwalk through the rainforest!
Discover the thrill of a 52 degree incline (128% incline) riding the steepest passenger railway in the world, the Scenic Railway.
Glide between cliff tops and gaze at the rainforest canopy through the glass floor of the Scenic Skyway! Suspended 270 metres above ancient ravines, the Skyway provides a unique thrill.
enjoy the Scenic Cableway, 545m journey descending into the Jamison Valley. The Cableway’s fully enclosed cabin is a unique vantage point for viewing the Three Sisters, Orphan Rock, Mt Solitary and Katoomba Falls.
Disembark at the bottom station to access the Scenic Walkway and stroll through 2.4 kilometres of Jurassic rainforest.
( experience is optional and not included in the price)
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Leura, Leura, Blue Mountains, New South Wales
Enjoy a Delicious lunch catering to all diets, Vegetarian, Vegan , or Gluten Free
Duration: 35 minutes
Stop At: Blue Mountains, Katoomba, New South Wales 2780 Australia
Experience the Blue Mountains with commentary from our expert guides.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Featherdale Sydney Wildlife Park, 217 - 229 Kildare Rd Doonside, Blacktown, New South Wales 2767 Australia
Featherdale provides a home to over 1,700 Australian native animals from more than 250 different species and serves as Australia’s largest native collection. Focusing solely on native animals, at Featherdale you will find the largest collection of koalas in New South Wales, 3 open space enclosures filled with kangaroos and wallabies, as well as loads of other iconic Australian animals, such as dingos, echidnas, wombats, bilbies, Tasmanian devils, reptiles and a stunning collection of birds from Australia and around the world. Here you will have the opportunity to hand feed some of your favourite Australian animals under the supervision of the parks animal handlers.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Parramatta River, Sydney, New South Wales Australia
End your down cruising down the Parramatta River and into Sydney harbour. NOTE: During (24th of May – 15th June 2019) our river cruise will be unable to drop off at Circular Quay. For the duration of the Vivid festival, the river cruise will drop off to Darling Harbour only.
Duration: 45 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- PLEASE URGENTLY CONTACT ANDERSONS TOURS to select a meeting point, at least 48 hours prior to travel
- Upon booking you will be required to enter your hotel pick up details, if you cannot find your hotel within the drop down list you will be required to meet at a designated point which will be dictated by the operator after your booking. We do not pick up from any other hotels outside of this drop down list.
- During peak season, if you select the Large Group option, the group number will be 53 people
- **PLEASE NOTE** The Christmas period of 23rd Dec 2020 - 6th Jan 2021 is our busiest period. Peak season pricing applies & we also limit our pickups to three locations only.
- Please check weather forecast for Sydney and Katoomba to dress to the conditions, and dress very warmly during the Winter months, as the mountains can drop to close to 0 degrees Celsius. We operate in all weather so it is your responsibility to check the weather and if you wish, change your day of travel, 24 hours prior to your original day (date changes are subject to availability)
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Professional expert guides
- Small-group maximum 15 passengers*
- Small group and all inclusive, away from large groups
- Stop at Scenic Railway, Walkway, Skyway and Cableway ( own expense)
- Rainforest boardwalk
- Guided short walk to magnificent lookouts
- Lunch with options to cater to all dietary needs including, vegan, vegetarian, gluten free & halal
- Pickup from our departure points only
- Entry/Admission - The Three Sisters
- Entry/Admission - Featherdale Sydney Wildlife Park
- Entry/Admission - Parramatta River
- Due Covid restrictions Scenic World ticket must be paid on the day.
- Hotel drop-off - Drop-off is either Darling Harbour Wharf or Circular Quay, tour concludes by rivercruise.
- We only pick up from specific tour departure points & selected hotels
- Entry/Admission - Scenic World Blue Mountains
Traveler pickup is offered
Please note that pick up at the Sheraton Grand & the Four Seasons is at the back entrance not the front entrance hotel as listed.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the ANDERSONS TOURS in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.