See all that the majestic World Heritage-listed Blue Mountains are famous for! Pay the one price and see it all with our expert guides in a fun small group atmosphere of 12 - 20 passengers. Highlights include Featherdale Wildlife Park, Lunch with a variety of options, Scenic Railway, Skyway and Cableway at Scenicworld, lookouts off the beaten track, Three Sisters and a river cruise back to Sydney Harbour.
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Three Sisters, Echo Point road Echo Point, Katoomba, New South Wales Australia
See the Three Sisters , in Katoomba and find out why The Three Sisters are recognised as a place of special cultural significance to Aboriginal people.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Scenic World Blue Mountains, Corner Violet Street & Cliff Drive, Katoomba, New South Wales 2780 Australia
Experience the wonder of the Blue Mountains from above (and below!) with our Scenic World passes, permitting us access to three amazing sightseeing rides and a guided boardwalk through the rainforest!Experience Unparalleled Views Of Three Sisters, Katoomba Falls & Jamison Valley!
Discover the thrill of a 52 degree incline (128% incline) riding the steepest passenger railway in the world, the Scenic Railway.
Glide between cliff tops and gaze at the rainforest canopy through the glass floor of the Scenic Skyway! Suspended 270 metres above ancient ravines, the Skyway provides a unique thrill as breathtaking views are revealed beneath your feet through the electro-glass cabin floor. For the less adventurous, seating and solid flooring is also available!
Discover panoramic views of the World Heritage-listed Blue Mountains from the Scenic Cableway.
The 545 metre journey gently descends into the Jamison Valley and also returns visitors to the top of the escarpment. The Cableway’s fully enclosed cabin is a unique vantage point for viewing the Three Sisters, Orphan Rock, Mt Solitary and Katoomba Falls.
Disembark at the bottom station to access the Scenic Walkway and stroll through 2.4 kilometres of Jurassic rainforest.
**PLEASE NOTE** During the period 11-21 June 2019, the Scenic Railway at Scenicworld will be closed for necessary maintenance. All other rides will operate as normal
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Featherdale Wildlife Park, 217 - 229 Kildare Rd Doonside, Blacktown, New South Wales 2767 Australia
Featherdale provides a home to over 1,700 Australian native animals from more than 250 different species and serves as Australia’s largest native collection. Focusing solely on native animals, at Featherdale you will find the largest collection of koalas in New South Wales, 3 open space enclosures filled with kangaroos and wallabies, as well as loads of other iconic Australian animals, such as dingos, echidnas, wombats, bilbies, Tasmanian devils, reptiles and a stunning collection of birds from Australia and around the world. Here you will have the opportunity to hand feed some of your favourite Australian animals under the supervision of the parks animal handlers.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Parramatta River, Sydney, New South Wales Australia
End your down cruising down the Parramatta River and into Sydney harbour. NOTE: During (24th of May – 15th June 2019) our river cruise will be unable to drop off at Circular Quay. For the duration of the Vivid festival, the river cruise will drop off to Darling Harbour only.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Wentworth Falls, New South Wales 2780 Australia
Enjoy a Delicious lunch catering to all diets, Vegetarian, Vegan , or Gluten Free
Duration: 35 minutes
Stop At: Blue Mountains, Katoomba, New South Wales 2780 Australia
Experience the Blue Mountains with commentary from our expert guides.
Duration: 2 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- PLEASE URGENTLY CONTACT ANDERSONS TOURS to select a meeting point, at least 48 hours prior to travel
- Upon booking you will be required to enter your hotel pick up details, if you cannot find your hotel within the drop down list you will be required to meet at a designated point which will be dictated by the operator after your booking. We do not pick up from any other hotels outside of this drop down list.
- During peak season, if you select the Large Group option, the group number will be 53 people
- **PLEASE NOTE** The Christmas period of 23rd Dec 2019 - 6th Jan 2020 is our busiest period. Peak season pricing applies & we also limit our pickups to three locations only.
- Dietary requirements can be catered for, please advise at time of booking if required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- We recommend eating breakfast before boarding, as we don't accept hot food/drinks onboard for safety reasons
- Please check weather forecast for Sydney and Katoomba to dress to the conditions, and dress very warmly during the Winter months, as the mountains can drop to close to 0 degrees Celsius. We operate in all weather so it is your responsibility to check the weather and if you wish, change your day of travel, 24 hours prior to your original day (date changes are subject to availability)
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Professional expert guides
- Small-group maximum 20 passengers*
- Small group and all inclusive, away from large groups
- Scenic Railway, Walkway, Skyway and Cableway
- Guided Rainforest boardwalk
- Guided short walk to magnificent lookouts
- Lunch with options to cater to all dietary needs including, vegan, vegetarian, gluten free & halal
- Pickup from select departure points only - these will be listed within a drop down menu at checkout, any location outside of this list will not be a guaranteed pickup.
- Please note that from the 27th of December to the 5th of January & during Chinese New Year in February our small group tour size may vary along with an additional option for a large-group tour selected at checkout on days where small group may be booked out.
- Entry/Admission - The Three Sisters
- Entry/Admission - Scenic World Blue Mountains
- Entry/Admission - Featherdale Wildlife Park
- Entry/Admission - Parramatta River
- Entry/Admission - Wentworth Falls
- Drinks - can be purchased throughout the day
- Hotel drop-off - Drop-off is either Darling Harbour Wharf or Circular Quay, tour concludes by rivercruise.
- We only pick up from specific tour departure points & selected hotels
Traveler pickup is offered
Please note that pick up at the Sheraton Grand & the Four Seasons is at the back entrance not the front entrance hotel as listed.
The tour concludes with the river cruise, arrives at 6:15pm at Circular Quay or 6:45pm at Darling Harbour (approximate times). Please note no hotel drop off is included (most guests prefer to dine out in Sydney's best harbour locations where tour concludes)
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the ANDERSONS TOURS in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
7-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operators terms and conditions for this offer here.